Pokémon Vortex
Justindude

My trade thread

2 hours ago, Kogamaster1234 said:

I like poipole, lunala, mewtwo evolution, and hoopa, check my profile for something you like

sorry, you don't have any shiny zacians, shadow zacians, or shiny zamazentas.

9 hours ago, alysha_xx said:

eevee (Christmas) andShiny victini  and maybe Pikachu (Halloween)for shadow zamazenta 

um, well I just got a shadow zamazenta from auction, so I don't need a shadow zamazenta.

22 hours ago, MasterPlay45 said:

I am interested in Greninja Ash.

what will you give me?

6 hours ago, Ayoo said:

I am interested in the pikachu Halloween post here when offering

what would you offer?

10 hours ago, barss said:

I am intrested in poiple,butterfree christmas and pikachu helloween

what will you offer

17 hours ago, mmmmj said:

I m  interested in the poiple 

what you offer

i like ur shiny victini,arceus grass and dark sableye mega.i will offer mettalic hoppa and mettalic zygarde paritial for these

i will offer an zacian crowned for pikachu helloween and lunala or poiple.any of these i need 2

16 hours ago, accurs said:

i like ur shiny victini,arceus grass and dark sableye mega.i will offer mettalic hoppa and mettalic zygarde paritial for these

i will offer an zacian crowned for pikachu helloween and lunala or poiple.any of these i need 2

I will accept the zacian crowned offer and will give you the lunala and poipole, put up the zacian crowned and I will offer, but I decline the metallic hoopa and metallic zygarde offer because I don’t need them.

5 hours ago, Justindude said:

I will accept the zacian crowned offer and will give you the lunala and poipole, put up the zacian crowned and I will offer, but I decline the metallic hoopa and metallic zygarde offer because I don’t need them.

can u exchange lunala with pikachu helloween.then what u want for exp

Just now, accurs said:

what u want for exp i need it.i 

i need exp so what if u will give me exp for zacian crowned and i will add mettalic buzzwole and an Xurkitree

Edited by accurs

5 hours ago, alysha_xx said:

Your eevee (Christmas) and pikachu (Halloween) for metallic zamazenta (crowned)

Sure, put it up for trade and I will accept

20 hours ago, accurs said:

can u exchange lunala with pikachu helloween.then what u want for exp

what u want for exp i need it.i 

i need exp so what if u will give me exp for zacian crowned and i will add mettalic buzzwole and an Xurkitree

How much exp do you need

17 hours ago, barss said:

I got a shiny zamazenta crown

What you want for it

42 minutes ago, barss said:

what will you offer

i will give you a arceus grass 1.2 mill exp,  eevee christmas, dark zamazenta, dark zacian, shiny charizard, shiny groudon,hoopa, greninja ash,mewtwo evolution, butterfree christmas, vivillon (vortex ball),deoxys defence, shiny darkrai,charizard mega y,shiny chikorita, lunala,and keldeo resolute.

55 minutes ago, Justindude said:

i will give you a arceus grass 1.2 mill exp,  eevee christmas, dark zamazenta, dark zacian, shiny charizard, shiny groudon,hoopa, greninja ash,mewtwo evolution, butterfree christmas, vivillon (vortex ball),deoxys defence, shiny darkrai,charizard mega y,shiny chikorita, lunala,and keldeo 

O

Edited by accurs

56 minutes ago, Justindude said:

i will give you a arceus grass 1.2 mill exp,  eevee christmas, dark zamazenta, dark zacian, shiny charizard, shiny groudon,hoopa, greninja ash,mewtwo evolution, butterfree christmas, vivillon (vortex ball),deoxys defence, shiny darkrai,charizard mega y,shiny chikorita, lunala,and keldeo resolute.

Bro offer something less and more better but i want not a so much stuff

Less mean nothing less i mean offer pokemons less