Pokémon Vortex
Void-Star

Dessetred

so my friend 4q43ws6d5768o79 got scammed to day, so i did some looking around to find who had his pokemon, and i found his dusk mane, dawn wing, and more of his pokemon were on a account named Dessetred(also the pokemon had the same ot, as his original pokemon) , i had a conversation with him, and i genuine think this the same scammer  

https://imgur.com/a/1AN8kkn

apparently he got all the pokemon from a guy named 09212013, but the weird thing is that the pokemon that were traded were the exact same pokemon, i figured this all out because i looked in my trade history, and i looked at a dawn wing necrozma, that 4q43ws6d5768o79 let me borrowed it, and it said that it now belonged to Dessetred , also it says that he has a main account, and i think this main account is ManeNS. But i also heard that the account named 09212013 was the alt of TheShroud, so it could have been him, either the middle man, as he stole the pokemon, and then gave to the other accounts, are it was directly stolen by ManeNS. i'm not sure how to go about this trying to get the pokemon bac.

also i was able to find the accounts, as the day before i had borrowed a dawn wing from him, so then i gave it back, and then he got scammed, but the dawn wing was still in my trade history, so i checked who now owned it and it said Dessetred.

both of these accounts were less than a month old. also when my friend logged on as you know everything was gone from his account, and so was the trade history, so i want some help to see who logged on, and stole all the pokemon. 

at the end of the day i want all the pokemon stolen from 4q43ws6d5768o79 returned, and if that's not possible, i at least want to get him back on his feet, with some money, and pokemon. alright have a good rest of your day.

Edited by Void-Star

Listen kid, he traded me all of those for a banger deal he said his whole account and I said why the hell not because all of those for 10 mil? DEAL

Proof is here: https://imgur.com/x8QP5TF 

https://imgur.com/Vqm6Loe

We talked and he was willing to give me every poke in his account for 10 million only and ofc I said yes, Offer it on my alt here, and ill bid.

Once we were done with the trade he blocked me idk why but he did as you see in the image.

And one more thing please don't go that quick on judging stuff without knowing, ok just a piece of my advice.

And second of all my main account is not ManeNS wth even is that? do you really think if I was manens I would bring all my stuff to my alt? God people these days are just such...

And another thing people if you bought a pokemon and someone goes in your messages and is like "give those pokes back they were stolen from me!" Would you give them back? no because you bought them so there in. your possession which means that those pokes are yours. Idc if you got scammed or not with the same pokes I bought thats not my business.

Edited by Desserted

1 hour ago, Void-Star said:

so my friend 4q43ws6d5768o79 got scammed to day, so i did some looking around to find who had his pokemon, and i found his dusk mane, dawn wing, and more of his pokemon were on a account named Dessetred(also the pokemon had the same ot, as his original pokemon) , i had a conversation with him, and i genuine think this the same scammer  

https://imgur.com/a/1AN8kkn

apparently he got all the pokemon from a guy named 09212013, but the weird thing is that the pokemon that were traded were the exact same pokemon, i figured this all out because i looked in my trade history, and i looked at a dawn wing necrozma, that 4q43ws6d5768o79 let me borrowed it, and it said that it now belonged to Dessetred , also it says that he has a main account, and i think this main account is ManeNS. But i also heard that the account named 09212013 was the alt of TheShroud, so it could have been him, either the middle man, as he stole the pokemon, and then gave to the other accounts, are it was directly stolen by ManeNS. i'm not sure how to go about this trying to get the pokemon bac.

also i was able to find the accounts, as the day before i had borrowed a dawn wing from him, so then i gave it back, and then he got scammed, but the dawn wing was still in my trade history, so i checked who now owned it and it said Dessetred.

This is a trust trade, people need to learn to know that if a deal is too good to be true then it probably is

• Confused 1
  • T-rubbish 1