Pokémon Vortex
Budgiemaster

How to get my pokemon back.

Unless you can actually proof they were stolen, there's nothing much you can do.

Moderators/Devs are not going to do anything otherwise.

If they were stolen, you either mentioned your PW somewhere or it's to easy to hack, you might want to look into that

On 6/1/2023 at 2:31 AM, Budgiemaster said:

I have proof because I have seen them in his account and i was the original trainer and for the ones I got on auctions I have them in the purchased tab?

That's not proof for all we know you traded or sold them to him

On 5/31/2023 at 11:59 AM, LonelyHunter said:

Unless you can actually proof they were stolen, there's nothing much you can do.

Moderators/Devs are not going to do anything otherwise.

If they were stolen, you either mentioned your PW somewhere or it's to easy to hack, you might want to look into that

I didn't auction it cause it isn't in my sold list in auctions and i didn't trade it cause i wouldn't trade a Greninja (Ash) or Necrozma for golems that are level 50, these were near maxed out and are my best pokemon

Also just recently he told me that he wasn't online and had someone take his pokemon too, the person that took them took my pokemon that i listed have almost all of his good pokemon. We know he hack us because you can't just make a account on May 31 and then take both our pokemon.

The person that took them was TTRRAASSHH

I am out of town right now, but when I get back to my laptop i will try and add photos as proof from both junkyjunks and mine accounts