Pokémon Vortex
smg4LOl

SORRY CLOSED

SORRY OUT OF BUSINESS

any purchases or pokemon that has not been sent back message me at #Smg4LOl       and you will get your refund shortly

Edited by smg4LOl

SORRY OUT OF BUSINESS

any purchases or pokemon that has not been sent back message me at #Smg4LOl       and you will get your refund shortly

Edited just now by smg4LOl

Edited by smg4LOl

SORRY OUT OF BUSINESS

Edited by smg4LOl

SORRY OUT OF BUSINESS

Edited by smg4LOl

SORRY OUT OF BUSINESS

Edited by smg4LOl

3 hours ago, smg4LOl said:

SORRY OUT OF BUSINESS

k :( Put the poke on trade

2 hours ago, Ilovewaffles12345678 said:

That doesn’t get you scammed. You pay at the same time by making a trade. They offer the payment and you offer the exp poke

Yeah I agree lol.