Pokémon Vortex
Void-Star

legendary speed catching

Today I decided to host a contest, so the competition will be catching 2 unique legendaries the quickest, for some pds, and if this goes well then I will continue these.

Goals:

my goals for these competitions are to make fun and interesting competitions between the long waiting times for in-game events.

Competition rules:

1. you have to catch 2 legendaries 

2. you must have a timer on the screen 

3. no editing of the video, if there is any kind of editing you will be removed from the competition

4. no master balls, as some people don't have the money to afford them

5. the fastest time gets a prize from the cash pool

6. each legendary has to be different (different variants will count as different Pokemon)

7. the legendaries you catch must be named to make it easier for me to track

8. no cheating in the slightest will disqualify you 

9. one submission per person, so you only have one shot per competition.

How to enter:

make a video of yourself catching the Pokemon you must have a timer on the screen, and follow the rules. Once you are done post the video to the form, and put your ign at the top, you can only join between 9/20/23 - 9/23/23. results will be shown at the end of the month. For all the contestants out there, good luck!

Prizes:

1. gets 500k pds

2. gets 250k pds 

3. gets 150k pds

supporting the competitions:

I plan on doing more of these competitions over the months, and I plan on giving out more than just pds, perhaps I'll give away legendaries or limited time pokemon, and as you can assume this is going to be a very time-consuming, and expensive endeavor, so I decided to open up donations. if you want to donate just bid on some auctions I have put up, or you can just trade Pokemon you think have value and those Pokemon will be put into the prize pool for the next competition, and the people who donated will be put into the document and the newest donators and reoccurring donators will be put at the top of the next post I make about the competition. you can also help by volunteering to help me judge the videos, if you want to become a judge just DM my discord, Faithful_1423 (and, yes I did change my discord) only 2-4 people will be chosen. there may or may not be another chance to become a judge in the future, just depends if there is a vacancy (and yes if I deem fit I will keep you around a judge if you want to continue being one for the foreseeable future)

if you have any questions just dm, or post the questions below.

thank you for reading this post, and have a good day!

Edited by Void-Star
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Void-Star said:

Today I decided to host a contest, so the competition will be catching 5 unique legendaries the quickest, for some pds, and if this goes well then I will continue these.

Goals:

my goals for these competitions are to make fun and interesting competitions between the long waiting times for in-game events.

Competition rules:

1. you have to catch 5 legendaries 

2. you must have a timer on the screen 

3. no editing of the video, if there is any kind of editing you will be removed from the competition

4. no master balls, as some people don't have the money to afford them

5. the fastest time gets a prize from the cash pool

6. each legendary has to be different (different variants will count as different Pokemon)

7. the legendaries you catch must be named to make it easier for me to track

8. no cheating in the slightest will disqualify you 

9. one submission per person, so you only have one shot per competition.

How to enter:

make a video of yourself catching the Pokemon you must have a timer on the screen, and follow the rules. Once you are done post the video to the form, and put your ign at the top, you can only join between 9/20/23 - 9/23/23. results will be shown at the end of the month. For all the contestants out there, good luck!

Prizes:

1. gets 500k pds

2. gets 250k pds 

3. gets 150k pds

supporting the competitions:

I plan on doing more of these competitions over the months, and I plan on giving out more than just pds, perhaps I'll give away legendaries or limited time pokemon, and as you can assume this is going to be a very time-consuming, and expensive endeavor, so I decided to open up donations. if you want to donate just bid on some auctions I have put up, or you can just trade Pokemon you think have value and those Pokemon will be put into the prize pool for the next competition, and the people who donated will be put into the document and the newest donators and reoccurring donators will be put at the top of the next post I make about the competition. you can also help by volunteering to help me judge the videos, if you want to become a judge just DM my discord, Faithful_1423 (and, yes I did change my discord) only 2-4 people will be chosen. there may or may not be another chance to become a judge in the future, just depends if there is a vacancy (and yes if I deem fit I will keep you around a judge if you want to continue being one for the foreseeable future)

if you have any questions just dm, or post the questions below.

thank you for reading this post, and have a good day!

I don't think the prize pds is enough and plus its too hard for some players

who want to do it

1 hour ago, Ilovewaffles12345678 said:

I want to participate, but I don’t have a video recording thing or an editing thing

the rules said no editing, but there is another way, I'm putting my trust in you, you could time yourself, and see how quickly you can get 2 legends, this is the only other way that I could think or that doesn't include downloading anything.    

• Love-dis 1

1 hour ago, Void-Star said:

the rules said no editing, but there is another way, I'm putting my trust in you, you could time yourself, and see how quickly you can get 2 legends, this is the only other way that I could think or that doesn't include downloading anything.    

I’ll try as soon as I get time to do it

(by editing I meant edit in a timer but now that I think of it, it’s kinda stupid)

Edited by Ilovewaffles12345678