Pokémon Vortex
SilverSoldierGaming

Trading Shinies.

What I'm trading (All shiny, never been trained, Level 6-18, no paticular order):

Shiny Bounsweetx1Shiny Oricorio (Sensu)x1Shiny Stonjournerx1Shiny Minior (Core)x2Shiny Volbeatx1Shiny Zubatx3Shiny Glameowx1Shiny Goldeenx1Shiny Pumpkaboo (Super)x1Shiny Shellos (West)x1Shiny Onixx1Shiny Rolycolyx1Shiny Torkoalx1Shiny Zangoosex1Shiny Wurmplex1Shiny Unown (Y)x1Shiny Tangelax2Shiny Starlyx1Shiny Spoinkx1Shiny Flabebe (Red)x1Shiny Geodudex2Shiny Kangaskhanx1Shiny Mawilex1Shiny Milceryx1Shiny Oddishx1Shiny Orangurux1Shiny Ruffletx1Shiny Seviperx1Shiny Solrockx1Shiny Azurillx1Shiny Castform (Water)x1Shiny Comfeyx1Shiny Exeggcutex1

I would prefer Pokémon on the better side, but honestly I'm just trading these for fun. (Also, Sadist, the Latios is an extra I caught myself.)

Edited by SilverSoldierGaming

I just joined two days ago, so I'm not sure how valuable any Pokemon are, but when I was a kid my favorite movie was Pokemon Heroes: Latios and Latas, and I think I saw dulicates. Could I have one of those? Also, it's fine if they are too rare and you don't want to trade them. Maybe I'll do PDs. Also, sorry for the late response, I was having dinner. I could also throw in my level 47 Diggersby. Oh, and here's my trades: https://www.pokemon-vortex.com/trade/search/SilverSoldierGaming/

Edited by SilverSoldierGaming

@SilverSoldierGaming
No worries! I have an extra latios Id be willing to trade you! I dont have an extra latias though, what else would you like? Otherwise I can do the latios and PDs : ) But yeah a latios for one of the shinies is fine and then if you're not interested in anything else I have in my trades then I can pay for the rest

30 minutes ago, SilverSoldierGaming said:

@LordStarchaser Again, sorry. Please look at the post above. I only have the others in trades because I'm waiting for Sadist.

I Checked It. And Sadly, These Shines Dont Appeal With Me... I Am VERY VERY Picky When It Comes To Shinies

Edited by LordStarchaser

@SilverSoldierGaming
Since its a bunch of pokemon, typically I'll setup a pokemon trade for you to offer them on and then you setup a junk item pokebay for me to bid on! I could do 30kpds each if that sounds fair to you? I'll go first, meaning I'll offer the money on your auction first :) 

Just tell me what item you put up so I can search for it! Something cheap like an antidote or pokeball for the full price of all of the pokemon put together.
You can offer on the Arbok in my trades once I've bid.