Pokémon Vortex
MR11_09

Is this team good?

16 minutes ago, MR11_09 said:

I'm thinking of creating a team consisting of Victini, Dratinilic, Hawlucha, Shiftry, Swampert and Aegislash (all dark variants), do you think it's good? If you have other suggestions, I can try them too.

what level are they

7 minutes ago, dj1666 said:

got any leg

Mystic Kyogre, Metallic Yveltal, Mystic Dratinire, Metallic Ho-oh, Metallic and Dark Mew, Mystic Zekrom, Metallic Victini, Kubfu, Mewtwo. That is all. Do legendary pokemons have an advantage over others?

Edited by MR11_09

2 minutes ago, dj1666 said:

yes and no do bc you only find them in the wild for certain amount of day leg have more value then common rare pokes but mythicals and special have more value then common rare and leg but events have more value then any variant

So what do you think about my team? Also, are the status values of all Pokemon the same, and is the power between them determined only by the abilities they can use?

3 minutes ago, MR11_09 said:

So what do you think about my team? Also, are the status values of all Pokemon the same, and is the power between them determined only by the abilities they can use?

shiny pokemon have 500 hp but orthers have 400  let me

5 minutes ago, Ilovewaffles12345678 said:

That team is pretty good. I’m not really sure about Dratinilic though 

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a more suitable Pokemon instead of Dratinilic. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a more suitable Pokemon instead of Dratinilic. The Bolt Strike ability is only available on him and Zekrom.