Pokémon Vortex

Basically I pressed the battle button, and instead of starting the battle it took me to this page, from a previous fight. I didn't receive the pokemon again despite the message. So this annoying bug made me lose a Shadow Victini, a Dark Victini and about 3 hours of my time. 

I don't know if it has something to do with switching browser tabs, or if maybe at some point I may have opened the auction after some combat and that triggered the bug... I really don't know what I could have done.

I will write in more detail below.

ufHnhN4.png

I was trying to find some rare Victinis, I spent hours looking for this.

In one of my first attempts, a Dark Victini appeared, I pressed the Battle button, but instead of taking me to the combat menu, it took me to the end of combat screen from a previous combat with another Pokémon.

I was super anoyed, but I kept looking, I managed to find some standard Victini, but I wanted the special ones so I kept looking. Then right when I found a Shadow Victini, the bug happened again and I was pretty discouraged.

This same bug happened earlier, but it happened to a random pokemon that I didn't pay much attention to, I was confused and didn't realize about it until it happened a couple more times.

Operating systemWindows 10
Javascript enabledYes
Cookies enabledYes
Flash versionNot installed
Java versionNot installed
Websockets supportedYes
WebGL supportedYes
Languagept-BR
Browser size1841 x 959
Screen size1920 x 1080
Color depth24 bit
Your full user agent string is:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/124.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
What browser am I using?
You’re using Chrome 124.