Pokémon Vortex
greatbunny

Greatbunny's trading thread

3 hours ago, Nutella Navigator said:

hi. i have spare Shiny Kyurem (White) to trade for you, you still mad at me? :o 

lol.

I already have this one. If you have other things in my wanted list to trade, let me know. Also let me know if you need something from me.

Edited by greatbunny

2 hours ago, Alan Solis said:

My Shiny Zygarde (Core)for 10 legends of my choice?

Yes but only for those available at greatbunny. I traded a lot legends recently, not sure if you will find the 10 you need, check anyway and let me know.

1 hour ago, Nutella Navigator said:

May I know your rates on your fossils?

Depends on what you want, unique cranidos/shieldon are very difficult to get, so I either trade with the fossils I want, or trade with some events. Rest I'll probably trade for 1 unique cell each. Check firstday and let me know what you want.

1 hour ago, greatbunny said:

Depends on what you want, unique cranidos/shieldon are very difficult to get, so I either trade with the fossils I want, or trade with some events. Rest I'll probably trade for 1 unique cell each. Check firstday and let me know what you want.

I want Metallic ShieldonMystic CranidosMetallic AnorithShiny Cranidos

10 hours ago, greatbunny said:

Yes but only for those available at greatbunny. I traded a lot legends recently, not sure if you will find the 10 you need, check anyway and let me know.

ThisDark MewtwoMetallic ArceusMetallic MewtwoMystic ArceusShadow ArceusShadow Mewtwoand Mystic LileepMetallic Anorith?

9 minutes ago, greatbunny said:

can you please choose 10 legends, I won't trade fossils for it

I don't fin 10 legends that i want, so nvm. If you trade fossils for unique cells, Dark Zygarde (Cell)andMetallic Zygarde (Cell)for that 2 ?

53 minutes ago, Alan Solis said:

I don't fin 10 legends that i want, so nvm. If you trade fossils for unique cells, Dark Zygarde (Cell)andMetallic Zygarde (Cell)for that 2 ?

no thanks. I can only trade normal fossils or unique omanyte and kabuto for cells, not the rest since they are not easy to find.

Edited by greatbunny

7 hours ago, greatbunny said:

ok your mystic zygarde for any one of it?

I want metallic shieldon, mystic zygarde is uft on ShadowConspiracy