Pokémon Vortex
greatbunny

Greatbunny's trading thread

16 minutes ago, Nutella Navigator said:

Shuppet7.9M + Dark Yamask7.9M + Metallic Gastly7.9M = 23.7M for yourDark Gyarados20M ?

Also, how many legends of my choice are you willing to give for my Shiny Missingno.?

No for the exp exchange. I prefer exp on one poke.

For Shiny Missingno.how many you want? 50-80? check my account and count the ones you want, lol.

2 hours ago, greatbunny said:

No for the exp exchange. I prefer exp on one poke.

For Shiny Missingno.how many you want? 50-80? check my account and count the ones you want, lol.

Hmmm. What about All the Vivillons you have + 50 legends of my choice? ...

Just now, Nutella Navigator said:

Hmmm. What about All the Vivillons you have + 50 legends of my choice? ...

lol, that's too much... I spent huge time hunting down all the scatterbugs and beg my friends in order to complete the vivillons.

I can trade all vivillons (108 of them) with your shiny missingno, or 50-80 unique legends, but not both.

8 hours ago, andrethegiant said:

please tell me that what will you take for SHINY ZYGARDE AND SHINY DEOXYS 

As I said I don't see anything I want from your account... maybe exchange with your Rotom (Halloween)if you really want them.

7 hours ago, DannyV said:

I have aDark Kabutowhat would you give me for it? 

A few (say 3-5 depends on what you want) unique legends ? (not including Shiny Rayquaza / Shiny Mewtwo / Siny Arceus / Shiny Groudon).

Edited by greatbunny

16 hours ago, greatbunny said:

As I said I don't see anything I want from your account... maybe exchange with your Rotom (Halloween)if you really want them.

ok what's you ign 

A few (say 3-5 depends on what you want) unique legends ? (not including Shiny Rayquaza / Shiny Mewtwo / Siny Arceus / Shiny Groudon).

8 minutes ago, Nutella Navigator said:

Volcanionfor all of your Vivillons + 10 Shiny Legends of my choice from your thread?

Thanks for the offer. But no, normal Vocanion is too common. If you add a Shiny or Dark Kyurem white to the deal, I will do it.

18 hours ago, greatbunny said:

Thanks for the offer. But no, normal Vocanion is too common. If you add a Shiny or Dark Kyurem white to the deal, I will do it.

Yowwwwkayyyy :)

I'm sure you're familiar with my legends wishlist, check it again (only 35 remaining I guess :)

Hee's the del, all from from wishlist legends + mystic missingno + shadow white + shadow missingno ???

I know your answer, no right? :)