Pokémon Vortex
greatbunny

Greatbunny's trading thread

6 hours ago, DeMerican said:

I'll trade a Palkia for your shiny groudon primal??? Deal??? IGN: DeMerican

no thanks.

6 hours ago, Suhail Asgher said:

Shadow Pikachu (Belle)Shadow Pikachu (Libre)Pikachu (Pop Star)i want theses 3 check my ign: suhailbhutto

I'd prefer to trade for other pika cosplays, I don't see in your trades anything I want.

2 hours ago, Nutella Navigator said:

For my shiny partial, how many legends? I didn't quite understand your rates. Thanks! ^_^ 

My rates just for reference, why not make an offer please, I'll let you know ok or not.

Edited by greatbunny

22 hours ago, greatbunny said:

My rates just for reference, why not make an offer please, I'll let you know ok or not.

80 unique legends of your choice? 

1 minute ago, clockwork said:

I'm going to go ahead and let you know that's not going to happen, on behalf of bunny LOL

:( I don't really care though... BTW, how is my groudon going?

Latios (Mega) SET + Metallic Latias (Mega) + Shadow Latias (Mega) + Shiny OmanyteCranidosShieldonShadow LileepLileepMystic CranidosMystic ShieldonShadow Zygarde (Cell)for my Shiny Zygarde (Partial)?

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, clockwork said:

I'm going to go ahead and let you know that's not going to happen, on behalf of bunny LOL

Lol, some people have wild dreams :D

I'll give 90 mil exp for a Shiny Giratina (Origin)if anyone wants to trade it with me.

1 hour ago, Nutella Navigator said:

Latios (Mega) SET + Metallic Latias (Mega) + Shadow Latias (Mega) + Shiny OmanyteCranidosShieldonShadow LileepLileepMystic CranidosMystic ShieldonShadow Zygarde (Cell)for my Shiny Zygarde (Partial)?

no thanks.

Edited by greatbunny

On 4/9/2016 at 10:32 AM, greatbunny said:

no thanks.

Okay then, what about these, Latios Mega SET +  Metallic Latias (Mega) + Shadow Latias (Mega) + Shadow Zygarde (Cell) for my Shiny Zygarde (Partial)?

Edited by Guest

16 minutes ago, greatbunny said:

Yes put it up and I'll offer. I can add all the normal fossils too

Then add the normal fossils too. Shiny Zygarde (Partial)is UFT on ShadowConspiracy

1 hour ago, Nutella Navigator said:

Then add the normal fossils too. Shiny Zygarde (Partial)is UFT on ShadowConspiracy

Offered, lol. If you want to foster a bidding war, open a thread for it. I don't like some shameless people work with you privately and behind the door and steal other people's deals (as it happened before):D

Edited by greatbunny

55 minutes ago, DannyV said:

The only fossil I have that you are looking for is Shiny Shieldonwith 1 mill exp! I don't know what ur rates for sinnoh fossils are so I would like to know what you'd give for it! 

Well propose something, I will accept all reasonable offers. If you want exp, I can give you a few mil exp back on a shiny poke of your choice.

Updated my fossil trading list. Now all my fossils are in my fossil trading account, IGN: firstday

5 hours ago, greatbunny said:

Well propose something, I will accept all reasonable offers. If you want exp, I can give you a few mil exp back on a shiny poke of your choice.

Updated my fossil trading list. Now all my fossils are in my fossil trading account, IGN: firstday

Would you trade Shiny Rayquazafor a million exp?

Well i have a Shiny Charizard (Mega X) with a mill exp... the thing is that a unique sinnoh fossil is pretty hard to get cuz of the sidequest ive already restarted them twice and got normal shieldon and normal cranidos so im still debating wether i want to trade my Shiny Shieldonmy rate ffor it is probably to high since u gave me 6 million and a shiny legend for a Root fossil before now a Sinnoh is worht more but at the moment im not looking for exp anymore only Shiny Legends thats the reason 

Edited by DannyV

25 minutes ago, DannyV said:

Well i have a Shiny Charizard (Mega X) with a mill exp... the thing is that a unique sinnoh fossil is pretty hard to get cuz of the sidequest ive already restarted them twice and got normal shieldon and normal cranidos so im still debating wether i want to trade my Shiny Shieldonmy rate ffor it is probably to high since u gave me 6 million and a shiny legend for a Root fossil before now a Sinnoh is worht more but at the moment im not looking for exp anymore only Shiny Legends thats the reason 

Well I don't need other exp as I have enough exp :-) But if you want to keep Sinnoh fossil, I can give you a Mystic Shieldonwhich is equally rare (just checked, Shiny one has 18, and mystic one has 19 in vortex).

What about my Mystic Shieldon+Shiny Rayquaza+Shiny Groudon+Shiny Latiosfor your Shiny Shieldon?