Clockwork EXP Shop

clockwork

hi man, your exp training thread looks interesting, i would like you to train my Shiny Lugia which has 1.4 mil exp to 30 mil exp, my ign is usman10m, what do you want for it? unique leggies/ uniques/ rotom halloween/ pokeball/ pika xmas or something like that? please let me know if you like something

Edited by bilal.anwar

13 hours ago, manavsharma9231 said:

Yes u can and its 31K not 61K

There was a miscommunication and somebody did 5m instead of 3m. We can't really charge you more, so enjoy the free EXP lol :)

8 hours ago, Alex777 said:

I want to you to train my shiny malamar Shiny Malamar to 4M exp... It already has 750K exp so..... you will need to train about 3M and 250k exp. check out my account and tell me what you want...

We couldn't find anything worth 3m on your account, sorry! Maybe come back with more unique evolutions

1 hour ago, bilal.anwar said:

hi man, your exp training thread looks interesting, i would like you to train my Shiny Lugia which has 1.4 mil exp to 30 mil exp, my ign is usman10m, what do you want for it? unique leggies/ uniques/ rotom halloween/ pokeball/ pika xmas or something like that? please let me know if you like something

Spoiler

Dark Pikachu (Christmas)Metallic Pikachu (Christmas)Shadow Pikachu (Christmas)Mystic Pikachu (Christmas)- 5m apiece for 20m total.

Dark Rotom (Halloween)- 7m.

Shadow RapidashShadow ChesnaughtShadow ChandelureShadow Charizard (Mega X)Shadow ArbokShiny BearticShiny ChesnaughtMetallic ZoroarkDark Blastoise (Mega)Metallic Blastoise (Mega)Shadow JellicentShadow Infernape- 125k apiece, 1.5m total.

Vivillon (Ocean)- 75k.

Shiny Vivillon (Jungle)Mystic Vivillon (Modern)Metallic Vivillon (Modern)- 150k apiece, 450k total.

Inside the spoiler is what we'd like and how much we'd pay for it. Please pick what you'd like to offer. 

1 minute ago, clockwork said:

There was a miscommunication and somebody did 5m instead of 3m. We can't really charge you more, so enjoy the free EXP lol :)

We couldn't find anything worth 3m on your account, sorry! Maybe come back with more unique evolutions

Hide contents

Dark Pikachu (Christmas)Metallic Pikachu (Christmas)Shadow Pikachu (Christmas)Mystic Pikachu (Christmas)- 5m apiece for 20m total.

Dark Rotom (Halloween)- 7m.

Shadow RapidashShadow ChesnaughtShadow ChandelureShadow Charizard (Mega X)Shadow ArbokShiny BearticShiny ChesnaughtMetallic ZoroarkDark Blastoise (Mega)Metallic Blastoise (Mega)Shadow JellicentShadow Infernape- 125k apiece, 1.5m total.

Vivillon (Ocean)- 75k.

Shiny Vivillon (Jungle)Mystic Vivillon (Modern)Metallic Vivillon (Modern)- 150k apiece, 450k total.

Inside the spoiler is what we'd like and how much we'd pay for it. Please pick what you'd like to offer. 

i think it would be around some 40 mil on my shiny lugia :D

2 minutes ago, bilal.anwar said:

i think it would be around some 40 mil on my shiny lugia :D

Sorry, we don't do top-100 Pokemon for other trainers; we can do 40m on two different Pokemon, so 20m on Shiny Lugia and 20m on another Pokemon? 

@Alex777 Please PM us a complete list of evolutions before you start so we can confirm we don't own any of them. Thanks.

Edited by clockwork

23 minutes ago, clockwork said:

@xaoz Your Shiny EeveeShiny Nidoran (M)are both completed. We tossed in an extra 2m on each of them. Thank you for being a loyal customer, haha :)

Please offer the Pokemon we agreed on when possible! They are UFT on Clockwork.

Thank-you for the extra exp:)' i have also offered, and may have more work for you if you want to? i will pm you.