Pokémon Vortex
clockwork

Clockwork EXP Shop

On 27/03/2016 at 0:41 PM, clockwork said:

@Destory Shiny Illumise8m has been completed and is UFT on Clockwork. Please offeMystic Kyogre (Primal)Mystic Groudon (Primal)whenever you can. Thanks!

Sorry for double-post--it's late and I didn't realize.

@Prateekkm2001 Is a Shadow CastformOK? 4.1M can be completed within 16 hours.

@Mahendra7 Your Shiny Honedge10m is just about complete and will be UFT on Clockwork! I received the three legendaries you offered, so I won't be needing the extra 1.5m. Please offer the Shiny Leafeon10m whenever possible. Thanks!

Hey @clockwork I think u forgot about my  Shadow Castform. I don't want 4.1 million now bcoz i don't need it now. I have been waiting for so long. U have not started the job and written it in past jobs already. Now I can give u the unique non legendaries uft from the account PrateekPlanet. I can give u only those unique non legendaries whose level is between 0-20. I have many uniques.

According to the above criteria, tell me what u want and how much exp will u offer. Also the pokemon  Shadow Castform  is decided already so make the exp on that one.

Please see my acc PrateekPlanet. U choose uniques from both the trades and not in trades then reply me the earliest possible.

@AWSOMESH 400k on your Genesectfor:

Spoiler

CloysterDragonairShadow Exeggutor

Please trade the Genesect to a Pokémon on Clockwork and we will get started.

@glaceon001 600k total on a Pokémon of your choice for:

Spoiler

Shadow SpindaShadow EeveeShadow TaillowDark SmeargleShadow BudewMystic SnivyMetallic Marshtomp

Please trade whatever Pokémon you want the EXP on to a Pokémon up for trade on Clockwork and we will get started.

@xaoz 5m on Shiny Bulbasaurfor:

Spoiler

Dark DusknoirShiny Charizard (Mega Y)Shiny CharizardShiny CharmeleonShiny CombuskenShiny FletchinderShiny GengarShiny GolemShiny GreninjaShiny Heracross (Mega)Shiny HonedgeShiny HonchkrowShiny Kangaskhan (Mega)Shiny KadabraShiny LaironShiny MarshtompShiny MienshaoShiny Pinsir (Mega)Shiny Steelix (Mega)Shiny TalonflameShiny VaporeonShiny WhimsicottJynxHonedge

Please respond on the thread if this is alright. If it is, I will place the Bulbasaur back up for trade and you can offer these Pokémon. Thank you!

@#POKEMON 2.75m on your Shiny Groudon (Primal)for:

Spoiler

Mystic%20Aerodactyl%20(Mega).gifMetallic%20Landorus.gifMystic%20Diancie%20(Mega).gifMystic%20Latias%20(Mega).gif

The Pokémon is being finished and will be available for trade soon. I will PM you when this occurs.

@Alex777 Your Vivillon (Pokeball)750k will be completed for:

Spoiler

DragoniteGarchomp (Mega)HydreigonCharizard (Mega X)

I will PM you when it is completed. Thank you!

@Prateekkm2001 That's very bizarre, because not only is the Shadow Castformmissing from our collection, we also have all the Pokémon that we agreed on in the previous trade in our collection. Anyway, if you'd like a new trade, we're interested in:

Spoiler

Dark Banette (Mega)DugtrioDusknoirDusclopsExcadrillGengarGourgeist (Super)KrookodileRaichuPikachuRaticateShadow PikachuShiny Altaria (Mega)Shiny Aggron (Mega)Shiny Darmanitan (Zen Mode)TrevenantShiny Milotic

Let us know what you can and cannot trade. I understand you said levels 0-20, but you have very few that we actually need.

Edited by clockwork

Just now, clockwork said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hide contents

Shadow SpindaShadow EeveeShadow TaillowDark SmeargleShadow BudewMystic SnivyMetallic Marshtomp

Please trade whatever Pokémon you want the EXP on to a Pokémon up for trade on Clockwork and we will get started.

Reveal hidden contents

Dark DusknoirShiny Charizard (Mega Y)Shiny CharizardShiny CharmeleonShiny CombuskenShiny FletchinderShiny GengarShiny GolemShiny GreninjaShiny Heracross (Mega)Shiny HonedgeShiny HonchkrowShiny Kangaskhan (Mega)Shiny KadabraShiny LaironShiny MarshtompShiny MienshaoShiny Pinsir (Mega)Shiny Steelix (Mega)Shiny TalonflameShiny VaporeonShiny WhimsicottJynxHonedge

Please respond on the thread if this is alright. If it is, I will place the Bulbasaur back up for trade and you can offer these Pokémon. Thank you!

Can I chose any of my pokemon, or just the ones listed? (For mine)

yes that is fine, where do i offer? thank you:)

Edited by xaoz

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

@#POKEMON 2.75m on your Shiny Groudon (Primal)for:

Reveal hidden contents

Mystic%20Aerodactyl%20(Mega).gifMetallic%20Landorus.gifMystic%20Diancie%20(Mega).gifMystic%20Latias%20(Mega).gif

The Pokémon is being finished and will be available for trade soon. I will PM you when this occurs.

@Alex777 Your Vivillon (Pokeball)750k will be completed for:

Reveal hidden contents

DragoniteGarchomp (Mega)HydreigonCharizard (Mega X)

I will PM you when it is completed. Thank you!

@Prateekkm2001 That's very bizarre, because not only is the Shadow Castformmissing from our collection, we also have all the Pokémon that we agreed on in the previous trade in our collection. Anyway, if you'd like a new trade, we're interested in:

Hide contents

Dark Banette (Mega)DugtrioDusknoirDusclopsExcadrillGengarGourgeist (Super)KrookodileRaichuPikachuRaticateShadow PikachuShiny Altaria (Mega)Shiny Aggron (Mega)Shiny Darmanitan (Zen Mode)TrevenantShiny Milotic

Let us know what you can and cannot trade. I understand you said levels 0-20, but you have very few that we actually need.

I can trade these:

Dark Banette (Mega)DugtrioDusknoirDusclopsExcadrillGengarGourgeist (Super)KrookodilePikachuRaticateShiny Darmanitan (Zen Mode)TrevenantShiny Milotic

Now u tell me how much exp u will train and decide the pokemon also.

Edited by Prateekkm2001

7 hours ago, Prateekkm2001 said:

I can trade these:

Dark Banette (Mega)DugtrioDusknoirDusclopsExcadrillGengarGourgeist (Super)KrookodilePikachuRaticateShiny Darmanitan (Zen Mode)TrevenantShiny Milotic

Now u tell me how much exp u will train and decide the pokemon also.

I can count all of the above as shiny uniques--that would add up to 650k EXP. Let us know if this is OK.

@Alex777 We live in the United States (as it says in the original post). We were asleep. You cannot keep messaging us at 5 AM accusing us of not having started your Pokémon, ESPECIALLY when we told you we started it.

Edited by clockwork
  • Upvote 1

Since this account is shared, whoever accepts the task trains the Pokémon on their own account. Very rarely does the owner of Clockwork use that account to train.

Ok I had been wondering that for a while now. Thank you.

2 hours ago, clockwork said:

@Alex777 Your Vivillon (Pokeball)750k is now uft on Clockwork. Please offer.

@glaceon001 Your Shiny Yveltal600k is now uft on Clockwork. Please offer.

@#POKEMON Your Shiny Groudon (Primal)2.75m is now uft on Clockwork. Please offer.

Offered on my Groudon. Hope we can do more business soon.