Pokémon Vortex
clockwork

Clockwork EXP Shop

5 minutes ago, ThunderTwister said:

How much can you train for a Dark Rotom (Halloween)

5m exact.

@AWSOMESH We finished your Genesectand gave it an extra 500k exp because of your repeated business :) It's up for trade on Clockwork. Please offer the following:

Spoiler

Aggron%20(Mega).gifAerodactyl (Mega)Ampharos (Mega)Lucario%20(Mega).gifBlaziken%20(Mega).gif

CloysterDragonairShadow Exeggutor

Edited by clockwork

Clockwork, you might have given me a fake Groudon. I'm not sure if you did any fake deals to anyone yet but, you did one with me. Please refund! :(  

15 minutes ago, #POKEMON said:

Clockwork, you might have given me a fake Groudon. I'm not sure if you did any fake deals to anyone yet but, you did one with me. Please refund! :(  

Why are you posting this on our thread 30 minutes after we have already discussed this through PM? I already told you--once Patrick or any other mod responds, we can continue from there. You also KNOW I cannot refund your site I don't have e your Pokemon anymore. Please stop ruining our reputation over something that has not been confirmed yet. 

1 hour ago, clockwork said:
9 hours ago, xaoz said:

I have offered

Thank you very much! I'll check your thread out again to see if there's anything else we need :)

I need Shiny Charmander training to 5,800,000 exp' it is currently at 800k. take a look at IGN:Xaoz please and see if you need anything else.

thanks.

2 hours ago, VITOL said:

Can u accept/reject my offers for the unique scats please? :/ 

In case of reject please specify why

I don't think a unique scatter is worth a normal legendary lol.

2 hours ago, xaoz said:

I have offered.

We'll start it soon!

13 hours ago, manavsharma9231 said:

Please offer the Genesect whenever possible :)

On 4/11/2016 at 10:12 AM, clockwork said:

I'm going to add the two deals we have together. That is to say I will pay 2m for these:

Aggron%20(Mega).gifAerodactyl (Mega)Ampharos (Mega)Lucario%20(Mega).gifBlaziken%20(Mega).gif

CloysterDragonairShadow Exeggutor

@AWSOMESH Please confirm that Genesectwill receive 2m exp, going to 2.6m total for the previously mentioned Pokémon.

@ThunderTwister The Shadow Noibatis UFT on Clockwork. Please offer the Rotom (Halloween)when possible. Thank you very much!

@glaceon001 The Victiniis UFT on Clockwork. Please offer the RaichuHitmonchanHitmontopTyphlosionwhen possible. Thank you.

Offered!