Pokémon Vortex
Shebang

I Buy Your Events With EXP!

I am buying events for EXP :) I will have the EXP already available for trading, as opposed to you having to wait for me to offer.

I am looking for the following:

Missingno. - Normal and Unique

Caterpie (Christmas)- Normal and Unique

Pikachu (Jedi)- Unique

Pikachu (Christmas) - Normal and Unique

Vivillon (Pokeball) - Normal and Unique

Kyurem (White) - Unique

Kyurem (Black) - Unique

Arceus (Water) - PM me

Volcanion - Normal and Unique

Either post your offer here or PM me to discuss a deal :) We can also make a deal with unique and normal legends if that interests you.

My Mew for your Shadow Gastly, Shadow Woobat, Shiny Honedge? My Tornadus for your Reshiram? If yes, they're both UFT in Malan :)

9 hours ago, Dirty Money said:

Mystic Tyranitar (Mega)with 1m xp for ArticunoHo-ohand Metallic Regirock ?

That works, what's your IGN so I can offer? :)

9 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

I have Shiny Thundurus which you need! 

I am looking for 12-15 non legend Pokemon for it! Is that okay?

Sorry, I'm not quite looking to trade away non-legends right now, I don't have many dupes yet I could trade.

8 hours ago, Alan Solis said:

My Mew for your Shadow Gastly, Shadow Woobat, Shiny Honedge? My Tornadus for your Reshiram? If yes, they're both UFT in Malan :)

I can certainly do the second one :) I'll see if the first works for me as well.

10 hours ago, Shebang said:

That works, what's your IGN so I can offer? :)

Sorry, I'm not quite looking to trade away non-legends right now, I don't have many dupes yet I could trade.

I can certainly do the second one :) I'll see if the first works for me as well.

can I get 1 mil exp for my Shiny Thundurus then?

Almost done training it, Shiny Garchomp with 1.5M xp for Shiny Landorus, Shiny Palkia, Shiny Azelf, Dialga, Latias, and Latios?

So 3 uniques and 3 normals

1 hour ago, Dirty Money said:

Almost done training it, Shiny Garchomp with 1.5M xp for Shiny Landorus, Shiny Palkia, Shiny Azelf, Dialga, Latias, and Latios?

So 3 uniques and 3 normals

No thanks :) I'm only looking to get EXP for events/fossils, don't need it from legends quite yet.

1 hour ago, Shebang said:

No thanks :) I'm only looking to get EXP for events/fossils, don't need it from legends quite yet.

Okay, I understand! Ballpark how much xp are you looking for fossils? I'm definitely interested in all three of them