Pokémon Vortex
Albania

Legends for Lvl 100's

2 minutes ago, Albania said:

ok  offer 

nah not rayquaza pik summat else

Ill add 4 or 5 more lvl 100 pomemons they are all unique ones i dont really have normal ones out if the 19 pomemons im offering they are like 15 unique ones and like 4 normal ones fair enough? For now put up the Shiny Groudonill offer 7 lvl 100 for it then think about the Other offer i proposed and let me know 

Edited by DannyV

Just now, DannyV said:

Ill add 4 or 5 more lvl 100 pomemons they are all unique ones i dont really have normal ones out if the 19 pomemons im offering they are like 15 unique ones and like 4 normal ones fair enough? 

sorry dont have it anymore pik summat else if u l;ike

Just now, Albania said:

i have it how many lvl100s will u offer

Idk how many do you want? So i can start leveling my pomemons up hahahaha ill do what u think its fair just save it for me and give me some time to level them up and ill let u know when im done how does that sound? 

Just now, DannyV said:

Idk how many do you want? So i can start leveling my pomemons up hahahaha ill do what u think its fair just save it for me and give me some time to level them up and ill let u know when im done how does that sound? 

i dunno maybe like 60-70?

4 minutes ago, Albania said:

i dunno maybe like 60-70?

Ok then reserve that pokemon fir me ill get started right away... i dont really have normal ones so ill be working on uniques ill give you 70 for it... do u need me to evolve some of them or just leave them in their first form? 

1 minute ago, DannyV said:

Ok then reserve that pokemon fir me ill get started right away... i dont really have normal ones so ill be working on uniques ill give you 70 for it... do u need me to evolve some of them or just leave them in their first form? 

i really don't mind entirely up to you was ever is easiest

13 hours ago, clockwork said:

@albania Are we still doing 25m for the kyu white and black? You asked us to start training and we're at 7m already.

yerp keep going two norml kyurems are urs

14 hours ago, #POKEMON said:

I will give you 17 mil for your All your events! 

how about u give me 17mill exp but split into pokemon at 50k exp each

16 hours ago, glaceon001 said:

how many lvl 100s do u want for events

i want 80 lvl 100s for a noraml kuyrem