Pokémon Vortex
sas

Offer Duplicates

Hi Admin, 

I personally use multiple accounts in the game.

And I feel many more members do have multiple accounts as well. 

I like to keep my main account free from my duplicate/spare pokemons. Also I like to keep my dulicate legends on another account. And I always mess up my main account with duplicates and it takes a lot of time to shift my duplicate pokemons to my other accounts. 

While making offer on another pokemon we don't have any filter at the moment. But while putting up pokemons on trade, we have 1+6 filters as all, normal, dark, metallic, mystic, shadow and shiny. 

I would like to request you to put up some special filters to find all the duplicates while making offers, also the highest exp pokemon must be excluded. For eg. if I have 4 charmander say levels 5,10,15 and 20 with 2500, 5000, 7500 and 10000 exp respectively. In this situation, all the charmander except the one with highest exp which is 10000 must be excluded while showing up duplicates. 

I know there are already requests about filtering pokemon by their types like water type, fire type, etc. But I haven't seen any request about a filter to find to duplicates while making offers. 

Another request is that there must be a check all or uncheck all or check/uncheck range while making offer or putting pokemons on trade. 

This will make it a bit easier to transfer duplicate pokemons to alternative account as well as it will help us in filling our pokedex with the highest exp pokemons. 

I don't have any idea about coding, so I am practically a noob and I don't know how you will be able to make such filters. But those filters will help a lot of us or may be most of the people playing this wonderful game. 

Thank you. 

• Upvote 1