Pokémon Vortex
Daveee

Legendaries needed!

I need shinys of Articuno, Mewtwo, Mewtwo(Armor), Mewtwo(X), Mewtwo(Y), Mew and Moltres - all my Pokémon are level 100 and I'm willing to trade whatever, to get these. I'm still getting to grips with how to work this. So, go easy on me! :)

18 minutes ago, Daveee said:

I need shinys of Articuno, Mewtwo, Mewtwo(Armor), Mewtwo(X), Mewtwo(Y), Mew and Moltres - all my Pokémon are level 100 and I'm willing to trade whatever, to get these. I'm still getting to grips with how to work this. So, go easy on me! :)

Your IGN? (in game name)

4 hours ago, Alex777 said:

What all can you offer? I am looking for exp,fossils,unique legends etc.

If you can take a look at my Pokémons and we'll trade. I'm not as clued up to this trading - so I wouldn't want to insult you. 

On 4/22/2016 at 7:19 PM, chromej said:

Have tons of legendaries on ChromeJ. Check it out and let me know if you want anything? I'll look at your account as well.

I will do. All my Pokémon are level 100 and I have around 80 - my IGN is daveee, I'm happy to trade whatever you want, buddy. :) Fyi...my screen name on there is Daveee

Edited by Daveee
I forgot to add relevant information.

Just now, Daveee said:

Oh, I need to put them up for trade before I can start trading? Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate your help. 

Let me make a list of what I'd like from you and you can make a list of all the legendaries you'd like from me. Then we can make deals and trade.