twixeros trade thread

DannyV

9 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

u dont want to finish the dex ??

You know what... ima try to finish the shiny dex hahaha so just offer it up in like 3 mins for the shiny giratina bro u convinced me haha 

20 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

offered, and what if i say u that the diance mega that i traded with u for the shadow dialga , was yours ..lol. i had traded the shadow diance long long ago from you :P

Ok ill go accept it :) and ooooh what? For reals? Thats funny i didnt even know that but hey whats meant to be its meant to be so mmaybe it came back to me for a reason hahaha 

1 minute ago, Alex777 said:

Hi! I want your shiny Kyurem and shiny Reshiram. I can give your hint suicune and shiny regirock for it. Deal? Put your Pokemon UFT so I can offer. @DannyV

Sorry those are no longer up for trade I'm going to use them for the upcoming event sorry bout that 

1 hour ago, Alex777 said:

Hi! I want your shiny Kyurem and shiny Reshiram. I can give your hint suicune and shiny regirock for it. Deal? Put your Pokemon UFT so I can offer. @DannyV

haha you're crazy for the event, but too late, everyone realized too now lol

Just now, Alex777 said:

Lol yeah...li dont have kyurems..but if anyone wants to trade...

I managed to get a Metallic Reshiram for a good prize, but then i got 2 trades rejected. I guess he find out of the event Lol

40 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

want your  Shadow%20Audino.gifShadow%20Cottonee.gifShadow%20Cyndaquil.gifShadow%20Duskull.gifShadow%20Golett.gifShadow%20Growlithe.gifShadow%20Honedge.gifShadow%20Makuhita.gifShadow%20Onix.gifShadow%20Snover.gifShadow%20Vulpix.gif will give u  Shadow%20Deoxys.gif??
(u have more than 1 of these pokemon  , so this should be a good deal ) offer at ign : rishivojjala014-2

I can't do Shadow HonedgeI nred like 5 more lol nor Shadow SnoverI only have one of those but the rest I could 

On Friday, May 20, 2016 at 9:53 PM, DeMerican said:

yourShieldonfor 5 of my uniques up for trade?

IGN DeMerican, you you want to change the deal pm me

And what do you mean 5 unique? Regular pokemon or legends? 

7 minutes ago, DeMerican said:

legends and sorry meant 3-4, of them, not 5 for a normal sinnoh fossil

Let me go look at ur ign! I'll be back to let you know... only the ones u have up for trade? 

Edited by DannyV

7 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

so how about     Shadow%20Audino.gifShadow%20Cottonee.gifShadow%20Cyndaquil.gifShadow%20Duskull.gifShadow%20Golett.gifShadow%20Growlithe.gifShadow%20Makuhita.gifShadow%20Onix.gifShadow%20Vulpix.gif  Shadow%20Carbink.gifShadow%20Hippopotas.gif ( i replaced the shadow snover and shadow honehedge with a cabrink and hippo)
for the  Shadow%20Deoxys.gif , offer at ign : rishivojjala014-2

Yea I'll do that I'll go offer give me a sec...