twixeros trade thread

DannyV

Just now, rishivojjala014-2 said:

hey bro u forgot to offer a     Shadow%20Onix.gif  .but in hurry without checking i have accepted the offer .
offer Shadow%20Onix.gif on the  Shiny%20Maractus.gifwhich is up for trade :)

I'm sorry bout that bro I'll go ahead and make the offer I truly missed it I'll go ahead and offer sorry bout that once again :)

2 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

even i got a free  Shadow Carnivine:P

Yea we both got a Lil free pokemon haha I gotta get back to finding the kyurems to fuse when the event starts lol and for the Shieldonthe guy above said 3-4 so I'm waiting to see what he replies lol 

Edited by DannyV

9 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

anyway how many unique legends would u want for a  Shieldon???

The guy above was offering 3-4 but he hasn't replied to me so I guess around the same lol depends what it is that u can give? 

Just now, DeMerican said:

im on still you never put up your offer, was waiting for it

Ooh lol I asked if ur only trading the ones u have up for trade but u never replied... so is it only the pokemon u have up for trade? 

5 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

it's ok ,i dont really really need the  Shieldon  i want your  Shadow Zygarde (Partial)
i can give u these dark pokemon:-  Dark GenesectDark%20Rayquaza%20(Mega).gif and this shiny pokemon:-  Shiny%20Mewtwo%20(Mega%20Y).gif
and thsese level 100's :- Braviary.gifChatot.gifShiny%20Braviary.gif

Sorry I'm going to have to say no to that one bro 

Just now, rishivojjala014-2 said:

ok then so for  Shieldon will u take these :-
i can give u these dark pokemon:-  Dark GenesectDark%20Rayquaza%20(Mega).gif and this shiny pokemon:-  Shiny%20Mewtwo%20(Mega%20Y).gif
and thsese level 100's :- Braviary.gifChatot.gifShiny%20Braviary.gif

1 minute ago, DeMerican said:

yah sorry the rest are on my team

This is going to both of you guys..... unfortunately for u @DeMerican @rishivojjala014-2 has a way better offer than yours so I'm going to have to take his deal sorry it's what's best for me so he has a better deal your pokemon up for trade aren't of my interest