Pokémon Vortex
DannyV

twixeros trade thread

1 minute ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

i have a normal fancy ?? :P

Hahaha look it's not that I don't want to trade the shadow fancy it has nothing to do with that.. but if u were to offer someone else the same offer they wouldn't accept it guaranteed it's just not a good offer... sorry.. I mean I've been fair with our past trades. But this is one offer that would have to be great since the shadow fancy is the next best fancy after the shiny one and the shiny one is worth alot trust me so I just value the shadow fancy pretty high.... sorry bro 

46 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

lol it's ok if u dont have it , can u edit the main page of the thread which says that u have v Shadow Vivillon (Pokeball):)

Yea sorry about that i didnt even know i had traded that off will do that now 

3 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

your Shadow Vivillon (Fancy)for these  shadow legendaries :-
Shadow%20Azelf.gifShadow%20Cobalion.gifShadow%20Genesect.gifShadow%20Deoxys.gifShadow%20Darkrown.gifShadow%20Manaphy.gifShadow%20Dialga.gifShadow%20Regigigas.gifShadow%20Regirock.gifShadow%20Suicune.gifShadow%20Terrakion.gifShadow%20Virizion.gifShadow%20Phione.gifShadow%20Yveltal.gifShadow%20Latias.gifShadow%20Rayquaza.gifShadow%20Cresselia.gifShadow%20Moltres.gif ??
i have already offered :)

I accepted idk if it's worth it but I know u want it badly and we have done plenty of trades so I accepted bro :)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

ok sure i see u need Shiny Raltsbut  i have this shiny  Shiny%20Gallade%20(Mega).gif?? do u need it ??

Yes I do!!!!!!!!! What do u need for that???? I'll get back at you in a bit gotta do something...

8 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

wait i want  Shadow%20Ralts.gif + Shadow%20Mime%20Jr..gif+ Shadow%20Yamask.gif for the  Shiny%20Gallade%20(Mega).gif ???

OK bro for sure I'll go offer put it up for trade (: 

15 minutes ago, manavsharma9231 said:

ur Mystic Magnemitefor my Shadow Blitzle?

I'll put the mystic up for trade offer at ign: twixero 

8 minutes ago, manavsharma9231 said:

OK

Shiny Castform (Water)for ur Shadow Eevee?

Eevees worth more bro sorry that's a no 

9 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

i didnt know the  Shiny%20Gallade%20(Mega).gif  was rare , some days ago i was thinking to wonder trade it , i realy dont like it :P

OK I'll go offer bro and we'll it's what you make it worth bro I value those alot because it has like 5 evolutions the more evolutions the better cx just like the eevees alot of us value them alot more than normal ones just like gastlys too 

• Upvote 1