Pokémon Vortex
Red_Conspiracy

My Thundering Trading Thread

10 hours ago, EagerRhino said:

Your Kyurem (Black) and Kyurem (White) for 16-20m Unbroken Or 10-15 Unique Legends? @Red_Conspiracy

10 hours ago, EagerRhino said:

@Red_Conspiracy I have another offer for you......See The Above one too...Your Pikachu (Libre)For 30-40m...All Exp Is Legit And Unbroken / Broken..The way You would like...That's A Massive Offer For A Normal Cosplay..

Im sorry but all of your offers include exp or legends. I need other events for events.

8 minutes ago, Red_Conspiracy said:

Im sorry but all of your offers include exp or legends. I need other events for events.

But Nobody offers Events For Kyurems .....Since they are not much worth it now as of the zygarde complete and need of cosplays....

22 minutes ago, Alex777 said:

Hi @Red_Conspiracy! I wanted your shadow Kyurem and your metallic Kyurem. Also I wanted your shadow reshirama and metallic Reshiram. I can offer any 4 unique legends from my account except shiny Mewtwo. Please tell if you accept the trade also which Pokemon do you want. 

Hello!!! :) We can negotiate our trade only if you offer. 

1 minute ago, manavsharma9231 said:

Don't have any shadow Zekrom ft

I can change it to Mystic OK?

What I am mostly looking for is a shadow zecrom for shiny kyreum so I have to sadly decline the offer... But if you want anything else, we can negotiate further.