Pokémon Vortex

So here's an idea that I thought over its called "remembrance"...... like its about multiplying the chances of spawn rate of a pokemon after you catch it. It feels logical that you should know the location of a pokemon after you catch it. The more you catch it the spawn rate gets higher and higher..... this may work for other variants of pokemon and this feature only works if the pokemon is caught (wont work if it is traded in or brought from an auction).

ADVANTAGES:

• Makes gameplay more realistic
  • Makes finding a pokemon easier 
  • You can catch legendaries easily and continuously, which can either be used for Trading and Auctions and filling the pokedex becomes easier
  • Pokedex completion of Event Pokemons becomes easier
  • Starting Trainers (Just finished all the Gyms) can easily find a legendary and due to the increase of spawn rate they can catch another type easily and trade for an other pokemon

DISADVANTAGES:

• Exploitation of pokemon in mass numbers
  • Too much Time consuming to add
  • Makes Rare pokemon like 'Shiny Eevee, etc.' no longer rare

ANSWERS TO DISADVANTAGES

• Since a pokemon is caught many times, other pokemon will become rare cause the their spawn rate is lower than that of the caught pokemon

Hope you can implement this....

On 4/30/2020 at 7:18 PM, inteleon said:

Good Idea but for example I caught A wild Dratinilicthen after I want to catch it again so if I catch it again it wouldn't be exciting

so I don't know if it is a Good or Bad idea?

But u can trade for other pokemon's or there will just be a limit of chance like till 15% and it increases by 0.1%