Pokémon Vortex
non-human-humanhuman

Found this glitch, not entirely sure how it happend

Okay, so I was on the Dragon map, and like a lot of people, the stuff on the unreachable cliffs looked interesting, but it was impossible to reach. Lo and behold, I got my wish, sort of, anyways, I battled a Pokemon right under what appears to be a cave, and then after the battle, I suddenly teleported onto the outside regions, and was able to move on and off the map freely. Im sure that it could be fixed by simply refreshing the page, or logging off and on etc. Just thought it was neat, here's proof btw though I don't know if it will work or not:(

this is the picture (if it works)

6 minutes ago, non-human-humanhuman said:

Okay, so I was on the Dragon map, and like a lot of people, the stuff on the unreachable cliffs looked interesting, but it was impossible to reach. Lo and behold, I got my wish, sort of, anyways, I battled a Pokemon right under what appears to be a cave, and then after the battle, I suddenly teleported onto the outside regions, and was able to move on and off the map freely. Im sure that it could be fixed by simply refreshing the page, or logging off and on etc. Just thought it was neat, here's proof btw though I don't know if it will work or not:(

this is the picture (if it works)

I am sorry but the screenshot link you provided is not working when I click it. Please provide the screenshot again so that we could look into the issue.

Edited by Tritre