Pokémon Vortex
ups

Vivillon exchange

Hey everyone! All those who want to collect the forms of vivillon, I've got a lot of vivillon forms up for trade.

You can offer any form on any 1 vivillon, I'll accept it. But the vivillons will be traded on first come first served basis.
Also, I can give any 4 vivillon forms in exchange of a unique vivillon which I don't have already. Unique vivillon offers will be prioritized over normal ones.

If you offer a unique vivillon which I already have, I'll still accept the offer but give any 2 forms in exchange.

For account which evolve spewpa into either of the following vivillon forms - High Plains, Marine, Savanna

I can give you a vivillon form you want for evolving one of my spewpa to vivillon (i.e. you'll get a free vivillon form as you just have to evolve my spewpa). I only need one of each, so the person offering to evolve my spewpa first in each category will only be considered.

Those who are offering vivillons/are ready to evolve my spewpa, write your ign in the comments along with which vivillon form(s) you want.

Here is a list of the unique vivillons I already have:

Spoiler

Shiny: Shiny vivillon (Archipelago)Shiny vivillon (Garden)Shiny vivillon (High Plains)Shiny vivillon (Icy Snow)Shiny vivillon (Meadow)Shiny vivillon (Modern)Shiny vivillon (Tundra)

Dark: Dark vivillon (Icy Snow)Dark vivillon (Meadow)Dark vivillon (Modern)Dark vivillon (Tundra)

Mystic: Mystic vivillon (Archipelago)Mystic vivillon (Continental)Mystic vivillon (Icy Snow)Mystic vivillon (Meadow)Mystic vivillon (Modern)Mystic vivillon (Monsoon)Mystic vivillon (Tundra)

Metallic: Metallic vivillon (Garden)Metallic vivillon (Icy Snow)Metallic vivillon (Meadow)Metallic vivillon (Modern)Metallic vivillon (Tundra)

Shadow: Shadow vivillon (Continental)Shadow vivillon (Icy Snow)Shadow vivillon (Meadow)Shadow vivillon (Modern)Shadow vivillon (Tundra)

Vivillon trading priority order: Unique vivillon I don't have > Unique vivillon I have > Evolving spewpa > Normal vivillon.

All the best in collecting vivillons👍 (My IGN: ups)

Edited by ups

32 minutes ago, Speedyrc said:

i have vivilion savvana i want any form 

You can offer savanna on any form you want. I have them up for trade.

Accepted. 👍

Edited by ups