Pokémon Vortex
nfl0

Ash Greninja

I think there should be an event where you battle  Ash's Greninja  with your Greninja(if  you have one)

- Your Greninja should have max happiness

- You have to defeat Ash's normal greninja first then you get all your health back and now you have to face his ash-greninja

- if you   defeat them both  you get  a  water shuriken(if it is added to the game)

-then you can  make it ash-greninja  with the shuriken but not mega evolve

- you will go to the place where you evolve but instead of saying it mega evolved it would say it activated battle bond

Thats my idea and please reply with your thoughts on my idea

10 hours ago, nfl0 said:

I think there should be an event where you battle  Ash's Greninja  with your Greninja(if  you have one)

- Your Greninja should have max happiness

- You have to defeat Ash's normal greninja first then you get all your health back and now you have to face his ash-greninja

- if you   defeat them both  you get  a  water shuriken(if it is added to the game)

-then you can  make it ash-greninja  with the shuriken but not mega evolve

- you will go to the place where you evolve but instead of saying it mega evolved it would say it activated battle bond

Thats my idea and please reply with your thoughts on my idea

Hey bro wait up 

this already in line a

1) necrozama nexus

2) unknown pt 2

3) crown tundra update

4) Eternatus eternusmax and zacian and zamazuta (sword and shield)event (after 1 year or more time may take)

After this it’s ur wish

so wait up the devs r planing for a lot stuff so it’s very hard for them to come up with one more new event so pls wait up. :)