pokemon scam in the name of training.

ursawarrior3825

I dont know where to start but here you go >> The ign: skullknight.v4 approached me saying that he need my poke amaura and he shall train exp for it. Later he left the game for few days saying that he wont be available for few days and shall do the training after he is back. I started observing everyday and have noticed that he is coming online everyday and sent a msg to return my poke and I didn't get a reply from him and upon that he transfered my poke without my permission to the account hoshigaki . Later i had a chat with the account hoshigaki on discord and found that somehow both the accounts were linked and taught both accounts belong to single user. I threatened him of complaining to moderator about the scam and asked to return my pokemon amaura which he evolved to aurorus. HERE he finally got scared of my seriousness and left my poke aurorus in the account hoshigaki and flew somewhere else with all his belonged pokes. Plz help me get back my poke aurorus in account hoshigaki please. flamescape i need help please. 😢

• Sad 6