Pokémon Vortex
Z-Alchemist

Quest Diary/ Missions

I recommend that you do a daily quest type (daily missions other than sidequest a battle) that rewards participants for completing each of these daily quests. They could be divided into tiers of difficulty: D (easy), C (medium), B (difficult), A (elite) and S (top). Each with a different level of prize, that is, quest tier D, which will be the first of the day, will give light / cheap prizes (low amount of money, stones from the pokemart, etc.), while those from the tier S will be the last level quest, after the players have already gone through all the other tiers (D, C, B and A). At the end of the day (00:00 game time), all quests are reset (as they are daily) and players have to start again from tier D to S
example: a tier D daily quest may ask for missions such as: capturing 6x dark scatterbug, upon finishing the player wins a prize according to the difficulty.
already a tier S, it could be capturing 2x unique ultra beast, 10x unique eternatus (for example), completing '' X '' battles in the sidequest (or completing one or more specific sidequest. I would complete the sidequest as a mission, but I think impossible in less than 24 hours, not even in 1 day).
Each mission with a different prize (but obviously an S tier should come with a very good prize because it is almost impossible to do and has less than 24 hours to do it, as it would have to go through tier D to tier A first.)
there could be several random daily quests from D to S and the player would get one of those daily missions depending on luck.

This would trap players in the game more, generate more pokes to be sold on the pokebay, help other areas of the game to be used (such as gym, sidequest, etc.), move the game's internal economy more, in addition to being able to be used as a method of event in the future (they've already done something similar to the deoxys quest).
There would even be a way to have weekly events (only on weekends), with daily quests, having unique prizes that could not be obtained outside of these events. (Daily quests would have, for each specific quest, some fixed prizes. with daily quests ", temporary prizes could be obtained just for that weekend.
I’m quoting this last, because I know it would be a difficult change to decide, but I could use mega stone in these missions and replace as sidequest with pokemon not released or derived for the game (Hoopa, 3 forms of carbink meloetta (pirouette), rotom (phone), Cosmog (in alola sidequest), greninja (gray), mewtwo (shadow), porygon shape (+ new porygon (zero)?), palkia and dialga (primal) (as in the dungeons game) mysterious Pokémon), Celebi (eternal) (new sprit?), etc.
The problem would be to arrange a prize change for the hooen sidequest.
it would remain 3% for 2 pits and 3% for two orbs. The rest would be divided between as a new Pokémon for hooen (rarer for the unique 5 and much easier for a normal one) and latiosite and latiasite which would be the easiest prizes.
ps: i'm sorry patrick for having to make him edit this text to another format. I'm using a cell phone and I can't get it out of this format, sorry

Edited by Z-Alchemist