Pokémon Vortex
squirt1

selling pokemon

legendaries: articuno

event pokemon with 250k+ xpgreninja (ash)lvl 100 too ofcourse lul

lvl 100 pokemons (unique):dark trevenantmystic gengarmetallic mismagiusmetallic greninja

lvl 100 pokemons:greninjax4 i think gyarados

mega pokemon:mega pidgeot

unique pokemon: shadow noibatshiny noibatmetallic goldeenshiny goldeendark goldeendark foongusdark magikarpdark shellos (west)dark yanmadark zangooseshadow loudredshadow vanilliteshiny zubatshadow sizzlipedeshiny bunnelbymetallic morpekometallic magikarpmetallic hoppipmetallic buizelmetallic surskitmystic eiscue (ice)shiny salanditmystic elgyemshiny elgyemmystic spindashiny rolycolymystic rolycolyshiny arrokudashiny bergmiteshiny castform (water)shiny minior (meteor)shiny lotadshiny sentretshiny tropius

normal pokemon:froakiex5 riolugreninjax2  giblejangmo-oraboot

sorry if all noob pokemon because im kinda new lol 

Edited by squirt1
add more pokemons on list

12 minutes ago, CandyCotton said:

you can choose a pokemon thats not in my team and I have 321,000 pds but I will choose how much to give you depending on the Pokemon you choose

u chooose plz im kinda new 

12 minutes ago, CandyCotton said:

you can choose a pokemon thats not in my team and I have 321,000 pds but I will choose how much to give you depending on the Pokemon you choose

u choose good pokemons to give me and some pds

7 minutes ago, squirt1 said:

u choose good pokemons to give me and some pds

Put a Pokeball up in auction for... 100,000 pds and I will bid on it that will be part of the payment then I will put the Pokemon I will give you on trade and if you want it then trade with the Pokemon I want

Sry I can't explain it better

7 minutes ago, CandyCotton said:

Put a Pokeball up in auction for... 100,000 pds and I will bid on it that will be part of the payment then I will put the Pokemon I will give you on trade and if you want it then trade with the Pokemon I want

Sry I can't explain it better