Pokémon Vortex
RetroWolf

Im Looking For a Shiny Charmander of any level

Thats not a fair trade a shiny charmander is significantly more valuable than an xerneas (active) and a ditto.For reference,value of an xerneas (active) is around 100-200k and a ditto is anywhere from 25k-200k whereas a shiny charmander is 1-1.5 million the gap is way too great for the offer to even be considered.

3 hours ago, Lethal_Entity said:

Thats not a fair trade a shiny charmander is significantly more valuable than an xerneas (active) and a ditto.For reference,value of an xerneas (active) is around 100-200k and a ditto is anywhere from 25k-200k whereas a shiny charmander is 1-1.5 million the gap is way too great for the offer to even be considered.

However the other varients are much cheaper.

On 10/12/2021 at 6:43 PM, Lethal_Entity said:

mkay how do u find the 100-200k 25-200k and the 1-1.5m thing for a pokemon?

48 minutes ago, RetroWolf said:

but i have 9 shiny pokemon that i am leveling to 100 including a shiny Gyarados (rare) and once they are at level 100 i will trade up to 4 of them for 1 shiny charmander of any level even if it lvl1 which prob dont exist.

any shiny legendaries in there?