Dark Arceus (normal) Raffle!

I am hosting a raffle for Pokémon! Here’s what will happen

i will put random Pokémon up for trade, and you (if you want to) will trade me other Pokémon for raffle tickets! How I select the winner and how I store each person’s ticket number is a secret, but I’ll let you know you have a chance to win against a person with 100 raffle tickets even if you only have 1.

common Pokémon: worth 1 ticket each

rare Pokémon: worth 4 tickets each

legendary Pokémon: worth 10 tickets each.

And as a joke, since I know no one will put up a mega beast, 100 tickets each mega beast

my friends do want some specific Pokémon, but they’re secret. But if you trade me one, you’ll get a guaranteed +20 tickets. Good luck!

28 minutes ago, MasterPlay45 said:

I don't see Dark Arceus in your trades. Where are they?

(I reached max posts so I am using my alt) I’m waiting for the raffle to be over, then I ask the winner to put a random Pokémon up for trade. And then I trade the winner the dark Arceus. So I’m not putting it up for trade. But if you want a chance at it then trade me Pokémon for tickets.

51 minutes ago, LoneWalker19 said:

Yo bro my Ign is LoneWalker19 and I think that this is not worth it at all. Sorry

Alright then! But why would you comment your IGN if you weren’t gonna participate? And if you don’t participate but still comment, that takes my time to read and respond, so please only comment if you are gonna participate! Thank you!

On 1/5/2022 at 3:25 AM, Syntax_Attack said:

I am hosting a raffle for Pokémon! Here’s what will happen

i will put random Pokémon up for trade, and you (if you want to) will trade me other Pokémon for raffle tickets! How I select the winner and how I store each person’s ticket number is a secret, but I’ll let you know you have a chance to win against a person with 100 raffle tickets even if you only have 1.

common Pokémon: worth 1 ticket each

rare Pokémon: worth 4 tickets each

legendary Pokémon: worth 10 tickets each.

And as a joke, since I know no one will put up a mega beast, 100 tickets each mega beast

my friends do want some specific Pokémon, but they’re secret. But if you trade me one, you’ll get a guaranteed +20 tickets. Good luck!

I see what you did there, you're just tryna get people to dump their good Pokemon here so you can get loads of them. We're not that dumb.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Fluffyz said:

I see what you did there, you're just tryna get people to dump their good Pokemon here so you can get loads of them. We're not that dumb.

Yeesh man, it’s not that deep. Can’t a guy host a raffle? I’m tired of the criticism, just please, leave me alone if you don’t want to do this. I know you guys aren’t dumb. I’ve seen that. And you don’t HAVE to offer Pokémon. It’s entirely your choice. So please, just leave me alone.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, poke-goo said:

My ign is poke-goo

i have also offered some pokemon

You want to offer them on my commons, I accepted 1 I thought was a nice trade and I’ll count it as a rare but re offer the other Pokémon on my commons please.

Edited by Syntax_Attack