Pokémon Vortex
Kal_elASO

pokemon training up to lv 100

18 hours ago, Syntax_Attack said:

You are way undercharging. I’d suggest doing this for $150k. You are doing a 1:0.4  scale when even slow trainers use a 1:3 scale.

Lol taking a pokemon to lvl 100 shouldnt even be 10k since it takes less than a minute but......the 1 : 3+ rate applies after lvl 100 since once it reaches lvl 100 the training is way slower compared to before it got to lvl 100 so.........yeah 20k is a pretty good price although I dont understand why would someone pay someone else to get their pokemon to lvl 100.

6 hours ago, Lethal_Entity said:

Lol taking a pokemon to lvl 100 shouldnt even be 10k since it takes less than a minute but......the 1 : 3+ rate applies after lvl 100 since once it reaches lvl 100 the training is way slower compared to before it got to lvl 100 so.........yeah 20k is a pretty good price although I dont understand why would someone pay someone else to get their pokemon to lvl 100.

Maybe they don’t like the grind.

1 hour ago, Lethal_Entity said:

....Tengo la sensación de que no saben cómo hacerlo, pero prefiero no decir nada xDporque podría arruinar el negocio de Kal.

I charge cheap so that more people are interested and have more work😎, but nobody hires me yet 🙁

9 hours ago, Kal_elASO said:

I charge cheap so that more people are interested and have more work😎, but nobody hires me yet 🙁

Welp, I’ve got money to waste. Put a Pokémon up for trade and I’ll trade the Pokémon I want to have trained. go to the trainer “Typeghost” and just beat it. The Pokémon is immune to the attacks typeghost’s Pokémon have.

36 minutes ago, Syntax_Attack said:

Bueno, tengo dinero para gastar. Pon un Pokémon en venta y yo cambiaré el Pokémon que quiero entrenar. ve al entrenador "Typeghost" y simplemente golpéalo. El Pokémon es inmune a los ataques de tipo fantasma.

that's the technique I do

13 hours ago, Syntax_Attack said:

Bueno, tengo dinero para gastar. Pon un Pokémon en venta y yo cambiaré el Pokémon que quiero entrenar. ve al entrenador "Typeghost" y simplemente golpéalo. El Pokémon es inmune a los ataques de tipo fantasma.

Hey, I can deliver it to you tomorrow, because today I will be inactive doing homework, sorry 😟