Giveaway

Everyone that is following me will get 5 free random level 100 pokemon all pokemon will be up for trade and follower's must offer any pokemon but ill only accept any pokemon for the 5 differnt level 100 pokemon you want since you cant really give pokemon to other player's for free so trading is the closest thing to it. The rest must be a pokemon I dont allready have.

• T-rubbish 3

9 hours ago, NinjaStar3654 said:

Everyone that is following me will get 5 free random level 100 pokemon all pokemon will be up for trade and follower's must offer any pokemon but ill only accept any pokemon for the 5 differnt level 100 pokemon you want since you cant really give pokemon to other player's for free so trading is the closest thing to it. The rest must be a pokemon I dont allready have.

what pokemon do you not have?

look at my profile IGN: NinjaStar3654 and veiw my pokemon i mostly need legendary and event and ultra beast the most but if you follow me you get 5 free level 100 pokemon and ill take any pokemon but you have to be following me and you can only have 5 for free okay after those 5 you have to trade me a pokemon i dont alreadt have

in 6 days ill accept all trade offers form followers

19 hours ago, NinjaStar3654 said:

You can't ask someone to follow for reputation, according to the "Reputation Rules" you are not allowed to ask for reputation. 

1 hour ago, NinjaStar3654 said:

look at my profile IGN: NinjaStar3654 and veiw my pokemon i mostly need legendary and event and ultra beast the most but if you follow me you get 5 free level 100 pokemon and ill take any pokemon but you have to be following me and you can only have 5 for free okay after those 5 you have to trade me a pokemon i dont alreadt have

1 hour ago, NinjaStar3654 said:

in 6 days ill accept all trade offers form followers

And secondly, according to the Global Forum Rules you are not allowed to multi - post, it's considered as spam. If you are the last one to comment in a post and you want to say something more, then you must edit your previous comment than posting twice. You can read the Global Forum Rules post which I have attached below.

Sorry if I may sound rude.

• Thanks 1

Uh ant rude and ant aginst the rules

Well I gess the giveaways canceled thank's POKECHAN 😠 oh and acctully your the one being rude sorry every one else about that 😓 and dont be mad at me be mad at POKECHAN.

Givaway (Canceled)

• T-rubbish 1