What are the best offensive and defensive pokemon?

Hammer1248

My picks are the following.

Best OHKO mons. But their coverage isnt that great.

NecrozmaVictinidratinireeternatus

Best defensive by typing or lack of coverage in this game. 

SableyeDarkrownmagearnaDuraludonAltaria (mega)

Then you get pokemon like 

bewearHawluchaTurtonator

And all of these OHKO with solid move coverage and barely anyone in the top uses them.

I see so many high level players with stock movesets.

Pokemon like Rayquaza (mega)GroudonKyogreGiratinaZygardenot in dark or mystic forms. With ridiculous EXP. Im assuming they are just cheating. But why dont they change the movesets, or use the best pokemon? Just seems like the botting would go faster with the best attackers at the least. Id like to be more competitive and want to understand why the top players do what they do. 

50 minutes ago, Hammer1248 said:

bewearHawluchaTurtonator

And all of these OHKO with solid move coverage and barely anyone in the top uses them.

Pokemon like Rayquaza (mega)GroudonKyogreGiratinaZygardenot in dark or mystic forms. With ridiculous EXP. Im assuming they are just cheating. But why dont they change the movesets, or use the best pokemon? Just seems like the botting would go faster with the best attackers at the least. Id like to be more competitive and want to understand why the top players do what they do. 

The players probably aren't cheating, they probably EXP trained the Pokémon a lot.

58 minutes ago, Hammer1248 said:

bewearHawluchaTurtonator

Here's the thing, each type is super-effective against another type and each type is weak to another type. Trainers use training accounts to exp train the pokemon, the training accounts consist of pokemon which are super-effected by certain type moves. For eg: rayquaza is a dragon type so its dragon type moves are super-effective against other dragon types, so the account TypeDragon consists of only dragon type pokemon but those pokemon's attacks are changed such that those attacks hardly damage the rayquaza at all. What you said may apply to sidequests but certainly not to exp training.

In this post pretty much everything is explained so just go through that and there have been previous topics of such questions so it'll be much better if you just search for them and read the answers.

Edited by Lethal_Entity