Pokémoji

Dinofest

Hi guys

I got a doubt. How do you insert Pokemon icons or as I call them, Pokémojis in your threads. For example, in trade threads. 
Pls tell. (BTW I play on mobile)

Also if you can, pls explain using pictures. 
(Yeah, I’m a lazy bum)

🦖 

The way I make the emojis bigger is by using the icon shaped like a Pokeball (near the Balbasaur, by the thing where you can change the size and font) when making a message. When you click or tap the Pokeball it says "Pokemon name".

Put the name of the Pokemon you want in there and if you spell it right, the image of it will come up. If not, it will show the spelling of how you spelt it with a green icon thing like this- cottontee. If you do it right you'll get something like this- cottonee 

If you want a mega form, simply put mega after the name eg "Garchomp (Mega)" to get this: garchomp (mega)

For shiny or shadow or other varients put that before the name of the Pokemon eg Shiny Pikachu. shiny pikachu

This is just how I do it anyway. You can use the Balbasaur icon (it does the same thing) except you have to know the Pokedex number and you can't get the other varients of that Pokemon.

Hope you understand 

• Upvote 2