Pokémon Vortex
Crimson_blaze

Pokemon trade shop

If You have Dialga origin offer from what I have

On 12/6/2022 at 6:00 AM, SilentBall469 said:

I will offer Rotom Frost named Frosted and a metallic Latios for mewtwo evolution. Also one question. The ones after you say your looking for forms of necrozma, are those free to offer or only for necrozma?

Rotom (Frost)Metallic Latios

if they are not only for necrozma, i would love to offer for Dialga origin

If u have Dialga Origin offer for it.

Edited by Crimson_blaze

yeah crimson_blaze is leaving so he try to giveaway his pokemon but than he didn't want to so he just giveaway the entire account so anyone can take anything from it, and I was repersenting him in that last message by him in this topic cause he was probably not going to come back soon cause I changed password to it so no one else cause take the pokemon in from me in the giveaway since I got to it first, but I am not trying to hack, don;'t believe me go to his giveaway content and there he says do what ever you want with it, I already took everything I wanted but if you want something come to me and I can trade if you like, just don't say I'm hacker cause I don't hack, the guy giveaway his entire account don't blame on me if you did not get your offer, I can even give some of you the current password of his account if you don't believe me, I just kinda don't want to carry this burden of his account anymore, the pass to his account is Sp1234567, take the pass take whatever is left(not a lot is left), the account is no what I want in first place.

i have change the password cause i just decided to keep the account

but you guys can still trade one my account(reminder I did not hack, the account was from a giveaway cause the guy is leaving vortex, I did not Hack Crimson_blaze)

Edited by Kogamaster1234