Pokémon Vortex
JsnetQ137

Pokemon Catching Service

I will get any pokemon (except beasts) for 25,000 per common, 40,000 per rare, and 100,000 per legendary. The pokemon will be in a list so first come, first serve. If I have the pokemon, I will give it for prices cut in half (since I already caught it). I can take multiple pokemon orders at the same time. My account is JsnetQ137.  I can also level up the experience to 100k for an extra 50,000.

Edited by JsnetQ137
Want to update it.

15 hours ago, JsnetQ137 said:

I will get any pokemon (except beasts) for 25,000 per common, 40,000 per rare, and 100,000 per legendary. The pokemon will be in a list so first come, first serve. If I have the pokemon, I will give it for prices cut in half (since I already caught it). I can take multiple pokemon orders at the same time. My account is JsnetQ137.  I can also level up the experience to 100k for an extra 50,000.

Can I have a shiny eevee?

Alright I can do that but it can take time.

Edit: I literally got three Giratinas trying to get one Eevee

The ratio from Giratinas to Eevees is 3 to 1 when I'm on Route 9, does anyone else have this problem? Or is it just me.

Edited by JsnetQ137
Want to update
  • Haha 1

On 1/15/2023 at 4:10 PM, JsnetQ137 said:

Can i get a shiny inteleon ? ign : Dinosaurx

10 hours ago, Landon132 said:

Oh didn’t see it lol, sorry bout that

It's alright

7 hours ago, Jose_94 said:

Hello may I get shiny (entei, suicune and raikou) along with shiny articuno, moltres, zapdos and mewto :) would be willing to pay extra more for these pokemon :D

Sure! But there is a waitlist so you may have to wait.

I'm not going to ask much, but I want all the fire type starters in game, no need for the charmander, I already have it, but just the fire type starters, and any variant is good, I'll pay you a mythstic, shiny, or shadow for per fire starter. thank you, my username is Kogamaster1234Scorbunny