Pokémon Vortex
dfinndsg

Pokes uft

10 hours ago, waybig said:

don't mind the variant of Psychic, any unique one will do, if that's ok

You sure?. That Metallic i think is worth more then that Shadow but i just prefer the shadow lol.

5 hours ago, Diezoneyt said:

Hey I need ur Arceus physic shadow what about my 1m exp dark sabeleye and an arceus poison

No thanks man

13 hours ago, dfinndsg said:

You sure?. That Metallic i think is worth more then that Shadow but i just prefer the shadow lol.

Hey, I wouldn't mind the Mystic Arceus (Psychic). I'm aware of the Metallic being worth more but I have two other unique poisons so idm as much. Thank you for asking though! Plus, I've got no unique Psychics so in my mind that's worth more lol😂

13 hours ago, waybig said:

Hey, I wouldn't mind the Mystic Arceus (Psychic). I'm aware of the Metallic being worth more but I have two other unique poisons so idm as much. Thank you for asking though! Plus, I've got no unique Psychics so in my mind that's worth more lol😂

That's fair, i have one uft on my trades list if you want to create

i want all ur eevees

On 3/5/2023 at 9:18 PM, dfinndsg said:

Yo all, i have some crap uft.

Legends 

Normal:  Arceus%20(Psychic).pngx5Cobalion.png  Articuno.pngDarkrai.pngDratinice.pngGenesect.pngGroudon.pngKyogre.pngLandorus.pngLugia.pngPalkia.pngPhione.pngRayquaza.pngShaymin%20(Sky).pngUxie.pngVirizion.pngZygarde.pngEntei.pngx2Latios.pngx2Mew.pngMewtwo.pngRegisteel.pngTornadus.pngZacian.png

Dark: Dark%20Genesect.pngDark%20Ho-oh.pngDark%20Arceus%20(Psychic).pngDark%20Pheromosa.pngDark%20Registeel.png

Metallic:Metallic%20Arceus.pngMetallic%20Articuno.pngMetallic%20Manaphy.pngMetallic%20Mew.pngMetallic%20Mewtwo.pngMetallic%20Regice.pngMetallic%20Tapu%20Bulu.pngMetallic%20Xerneas%20(Active).pngMetallic%20Cobalion.pngMetallic%20Latias.pngMetallic%20Darkrai.pngMetallic%20Latios.pngMetallic%20Zamazenta.png

Mystic:Mystic%20Shaymin.pngMystic%20Arceus%20(Psychic).pngx2Mystic%20Latias.pngMystic%20Registeel.png

Shadow:Shadow%20Darkrown.pngShadow%20Mewtwo.pngShadow%20Regirock.pngShadow%20Arceus%20(Psychic).pngShadow%20Darkrai.pngShadow%20Kyogre.png

Low levels:Metallic%20Bulbasaur.pngMetallic%20Charmander.pngMetallic%20Dratini.pngMetallic%20Eevee.pngMetallic%20Totodile.pngMetallic%20Turtwig.pngMetallic%20Vaporeon.pngShadow%20Chikorita.pngShadow%20Mudkip.pngShadow%20Riolu.pngShadow%20Totodile.pngShadow%20Treecko.pngShadow%20Turtwig.png

Will update this page when I get more.

Mostly looking for shiny Pokemon as I wanna do the shiny dex.

i want all ur eevees