Pokémon Vortex
Void-Star

Void-Star Catching service

I'm willing to catch any pokemon (besides ultra beasts) for money. For common pokemon it'll be 25,000 pds, for rare/starters pokemon it'll be 50,000 pds, and for legendaries it'll be 100,000 pds. For specific variants it'll double.  

• Love-dis 1

1 hour ago, Quintonboy1 said:

I would like to hire your services to obtain a full set of shuckles, offer 1m pds

Feel free to contact me on discord if you can 

OzareSpring#7972

Or message me ingame ign: Quintonboy1 

sure!  

On 3/13/2023 at 5:05 AM, Void-Star said:

I'm willing to catch any pokemon (besides ultra beasts) for money. For common pokemon it'll be 25,000 pds, for rare/starters pokemon it'll be 50,000 pds, and for legendaries it'll be 100,000 pds. For specific variants it'll double.  

Want : 1)Shiny rayquaza

2) Shiny zacian

3) Shiny zamazenta

4) Shadow zacian

All up for 800k but if you do this order fast (i.e. in a week) i am ready to pay 1M (1000000)

Edited by Vardhanimom

I want shiny eternatus, shiny zacian and shiny zamazenta for 650k (50k is courtesy)

if you can get the zamazenta before April, I’ll give you 200k more (so 850k in total)

I can pay separately for each. 

Edited by LingLing40hours
I can pay separately for each

42 minutes ago, LingLing40hours said:

I want shiny eternatus, shiny zacian and shiny zamazenta for 650k (50k is courtesy)

if you can get the zamazenta before April, I’ll give you 200k more (so 850k in total)

I can pay separately for each. 

sure, but i would prefer you pay me all at once if that's possible

6 hours ago, Vardhanimom said:

Want : 1)Shiny rayquaza

2) Shiny zacian

3) Shiny zamazenta

4) Shadow zacian

All up for 800k but if you do this order fast (i.e. in a week) i am ready to pay 1M (1000000)

sure i'll try to do my best 

7 hours ago, Void-Star said:

sure, but i would prefer you pay me all at once if that's possible

Lol sure, I would like to pay you all at once. The reason I offered separately is because I want the shiny zamazenta before April lol. But if you can get all 3  before April, I'll be happy to pay all at once :)

1 hour ago, LingLing40hours said:

Lol sure, I would like to pay you all at once. The reason I offered separately is because I want the shiny zamazenta before April lol. But if you can get all 3  before April, I'll be happy to pay all at once :)

alright thanks

On 3/13/2023 at 10:35 AM, Void-Star said:

Just letting you know you would get more money by catching yourself and selling individually, shiny legendary can go for like 1 to 2mil each and zacian is more at the moment because of event

13 hours ago, Sievers14 said:

Just letting you know you would get more money by catching yourself and selling individually, shiny legendary can go for like 1 to 2mil each and zacian is more at the moment because of event

alright tanks for the advice!