Pokémon Vortex
EntityBro

Zacian (Crowned)s on Pokebay!

44 minutes ago, EntityBro said:

I am selling a Dark Zacian (Crowned) and a Mystic Zacian (Crowned) for 25,000 Pokedollars each. Just letting everyone know if they want to buy them!

In my honest opinion the amount that your selling these 2 pokes are too low for their value @EntityBro, because these are varianted versions and each goes for atleast 2m and above in the current market prices :)

12 minutes ago, Jose_94 said:

In my honest opinion the amount that your selling these 2 pokes are too low for their value @EntityBro, because these are varianted versions and each goes for atleast 2m and above in the current market prices :)

True, but then many people will want it as it is a very low price, and people will start bidding so much in an attempt to get it cheap that it will end up being quite expensive when the bid's over. For example, I listed a Normal Zacian (Crowned) for 25,000, and it ended up being sold for 1,260,000 Pokedollars!

2 hours ago, EntityBro said:

I am selling a Dark Zacian (Crowned) and a Mystic Zacian (Crowned) for 25,000 Pokedollars each. Just letting everyone know if they want to buy them!

I looked up your account, I do not see either Pokémon. You don't have any Auctions listed, for that matter.