Pokémon Vortex
CeruleanBlues

•°◆ CeruleanBlues' Trade Thread ◆°•

Welcome To

•°◆ CeruleanBlues' Trade Thread◆°•

SHOP STATUS: OPEN

Hello, this is a trade thread that will be selling some of the shinies or normal pokemon I catch throughout my time here on Pokemon Vortex. There may be some legendaries or mega pokemon available from time to time, depending if I catch any.

I hope you consider buying from me!

This Is The List Of What Pokemon Are Available:

Normals

Spoiler

litwicksolosisstarlypidgeottocufantsandilesandshrewtrapinchwishiwashi (school)Cubchoo.pngPidgeot.pngPidgeotto.pngScatterbug.pngTorkoal.pngUnown%20(0).pngVivillon%20(Meadow).png

Shinies

Spoiler

Shiny ShiftryShiny Dwebbleshiny parasshiny skrelpshiny bunnelbyShiny%20Shroomish.pngShiny%20Skarmory.pngShiny%20Tauros.pngShiny%20Wooloo.pngShiny%20Venipede.png

Megas

Spoiler

n/a

Legendaries

Spoiler

n/a

Mystics/Shadow/Metallics/Darks

Spoiler

MYSTICS

mystic parasmystic staryuMystic%20Vivillon%20(Meadow).png

---------------------------------------

SHADOWS

SHADOW SKORUPI

DARKS

dark dhelmisedark pikipekDark%20Vivillon%20(Meadow).png

METALLICS

Metallic%20Vivillon%20(Meadow).png

The prices for these pokemon may be anything (pokemon, in-game currency, etc.) so I'm open to offers!

But please make it fair and do not low-ball me. Thanks :)

Thanks For Visiting!

(if you have any advice, let me know!)

Edited by CeruleanBlues
Last Re-stock: 31/07/23 22:22

ngl, you're going to need to add more pokemon than just 6, also you forgot to add the other variants (such as dark, shadow, and mystic), also the pokemon you're offering are very common, only worth about 25,000 pds (only because auc doesn't allow prices lower than 25,000 pds). but that's the only real suggestions i have, all around it's not to confusing to look at, and it's a least more visually better looking than most other threads.    

• Love-dis 2

10 hours ago, Void-Star said:

ngl, you're going to need to add more pokemon than just 6, also you forgot to add the other variants (such as dark, shadow, and mystic), also the pokemon you're offering are very common, only worth about 25,000 pds (only because auc doesn't allow prices lower than 25,000 pds). but that's the only real suggestions i have, all around it's not to confusing to look at, and it's a least more visually better looking than most other threads.    

Hi, thanks for the advice! I will slowly add more pokemon to the shop so it won't only be 6, also dark, shadow and mystic pokemon will be put in the Other Spoiler. I am quite new to this game so 25,000 pds seems a lot to me and I don't mind, I just like selling things on games ^^

On 4/11/2023 at 1:13 AM, Void-Star said:

That's true

2 hours ago, CeruleanBlues said:

All the spoiler tabs have new pokemon in them except for the Mega and Legendary spoilers. Please stop filling my shop with your posts that confuse me. Thanks.

sorry...i understand now