Jump to content
Pokémon Vortex
moonridge

Trade avatars & items

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, moonridge said:

Maybe you could add a feature where you can trade items & avatars. I’m sorry for wasting your time if someone has already suggested this.

This is actually an feature available through PokeBay currently.

 

You just have to go to PokeBay click on Start Auction.

 

And you will be given the option about which item would you like to Auction

 

Including Pokemon, Items, Avatar and Promo Codes.

 

Hope this helps @moonridge :)

  • Love-dis 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Jose_94 said:

This is actually an feature available through PokeBay currently.

 

You just have to go to PokeBay click on Start Auction.

 

And you will be given the option about which item would you like to Auction

 

Including Pokemon, Items, Avatar and Promo Codes.

 

Hope this helps @moonridge :)

i am requesting a feature where you can trade avatars and items without using pokedollars and so you can pick who receives the the avatars and items like trade pokemon

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Jose_94 said:

This is actually an feature available through PokeBay currently.

 

You just have to go to PokeBay click on Start Auction.

 

And you will be given the option about which item would you like to Auction

 

Including Pokemon, Items, Avatar and Promo Codes.

 

Hope this helps @moonridge :)

I'm pretty sure he means trading and not buying, because if you want to give someone else an item or avatar, you have to start an auction through PokeBay, and there is an extremely high chance that someone else will bid on it, taking the item.

  • Love-dis 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, EntityL0rd said:

I'm pretty sure he means trading and not buying, because if you want to give someone else an item or avatar, you have to start an auction through PokeBay, and there is an extremely high chance that someone else will bid on it, taking the item.

Yes but btw I’m a girl

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/27/2023 at 7:10 AM, moonridge said:

Maybe you could add a feature where you can trade items & avatars. I’m sorry for wasting your time if someone has already suggested this.

Hi.theres an feature in which we can send items or avaters to our clanmates(only) without trading.but this feature is not avalible.it will arive at new uptate of this game

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/28/2023 at 5:55 AM, barss said:

Hi.theres an feature in which we can send items or avaters to our clanmates(only) without trading.but this feature is not avalible.it will arive at new uptate of this game

 

However i would like all players to be able to do this not only clanmates

 

On 4/29/2023 at 4:31 PM, EntityL0rd said:

Sorry about that!

its fine

 

Link to post
Share on other sites



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...