Pokémon Vortex

My idea is to make it possible to merge sme pokemon together example 2 pigdgey 1mil become 1 2 mil pidgey would maybe be handy for season events cause they don't have to release just merge so they don't lose points for global rank  and would be handy for players to get exp training done also might make it easier for new players cause they can sell exp easier and on own pase so they can have a  bit an easier start in game 

i like the idea but, one million is too much for some of us casuals, and newer players. perhaps something like 25-100k pds to merge, and there would also have to be indicators that show the Pokemon is a merged one, but all around it seems to be a pretty good idea, in my opinion. 

On 9/27/2023 at 11:52 PM, distrojer10 said:

My idea is to make it possible to merge sme pokemon together example 2 pigdgey 1mil become 1 2 mil pidgey would maybe be handy for season events cause they don't have to release just merge so they don't lose points for global rank  and would be handy for players to get exp training done also might make it easier for new players cause they can sell exp easier and on own pase so they can have a  bit an easier start in game 

So that is basicly Pokemon Fusion