Pokémon Vortex
Pinkfire

Contest giveaway

free Pokémon. Just send a message to my IGN: Pinkfire. tell me which pokemon you want (2 max) and an number 1-100

Screenshot-2023-10-09-152354.png

5 hours ago, Pinkfire said:

free Pokémon. Just send a message to my IGN: Pinkfire. tell me which pokemon you want (2 max) and an number 1-100

Screenshot-2023-10-09-152354.png

contest ends 10/11

Edited by Pinkfire
mistake

18 hours ago, Takorusa said:

Why only waffles need to msg pink fire for the vote to count and didn't ask us to do so. And he won (not angry at why I'm not the winner but I need to get my info right) 

@Pinkfire

I clearly said that you have to message me in game. Waffles also didn’t read it correctly. I got 10 messages

6 hours ago, Pinkfire said:

I clearly said that you have to message me in game. Waffles also didn’t read it correctly. I got 10 messages

Well you did not told us to do so, you only told ilovewaffles which I feel it isnt fair to the rest of us. The next time you want to do a giveaway, state your requirements clearly and dont expect us to see the message and do the same thing when you only told 1 person (waffles)

6 hours ago, Pinkfire said:

You said you got 10 messages,  I didn't msg you so I'm out. The number of contestants who participated here is less than 5...

How will you get 10 msgs when there is less than 5 contestants participating here? 

@Pinkfire

Edited by Takorusa
addin more words

10 hours ago, Takorusa said:

Well you did not told us to do so, you only told ilovewaffles which I feel it isnt fair to the rest of us. The next time you want to do a giveaway, state your requirements clearly and dont expect us to see the message and do the same thing when you only told 1 person (waffles)

You said you got 10 messages,  I didn't msg you so I'm out. The number of contestants who participated here is less than 5...

How will you get 10 msgs when there is less than 5 contestants participating here? 

@Pinkfire

Dude seriously look back at what I said on my first post. The 10 people who sent me a message read it correctly I did not want people to say it here