Pokémon Vortex

todays lesson : 

This adam12212 (discord id)  was buy  rout 1 set for 500k each few days a go (that how started talking),
I asked him if he want to buy/train exp for me 650 uniqes (all variantsts ) and he said 15m, i asked him 15m pds then he said 15m training ( he also said that he did this before ), I accepted this offer ( this is where i was wrong ) and sent a mystic necro for training, he was looking for a shiny giratina too i fond one bought it 1.2m we agreed that he will do 300k more exp for it. He trained for 4 days or so total of 8m+. today he tells me the deal is off i will not train any more and will send poke back I said ok and gave him the id and pass with 900+ uniqis in it, again few mint later he said i sold the poke (he still have it) i will not give it back then he panicked ( so i change the id pass that i gave instantly). I asked him yo send me another mystic necro with out exp and my shiny giratina. he refuses to give my shiny giratina and just strolling me on the mystic necro, i told him just pay me 5m with tax (that's what i bought the necro for ) and send the shiny giratina but he keep strolling me, half a day has pass no repl.

so be carful of this people (ign : lwyg and ared1221) adam12212 .

It 100% my fault to accept such to good to be true offer 
posting this for other to be aware of the peoples 
they offer you some irresistible  deals  and broke half way then try to scam you for your pokes 

i was not able to upload images don't know why so i created a doc and added them to it this is the link of the doc it open shared 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TMSAHmiKS-JKMgy31oJ1bPhhlIpFIk3hwXXJ7l2WclU/edit?usp=sharing

talked to few members on discoed the this guy has nothing to do with it  uuuuuu10lm#3138 

Edited by SATANISD3AD