hunting pokemon

i am hunting pokemon here are the prices

legendary - 400,000

event - 600,000

normal - 2,000

shiny + 50,000

starters 300,000

10 hours ago, laim2266_2 said:

i am hunting pokemon here are the prices

legendary - 400,000

event - 600,000

normal - 2,000

shiny + 50,000

starters 300,000

Do u Hunt Shiny pokemons?
And i have a deal about you hunting the event pokemon on May the fourth with you event let me know are you intrested

On 4/5/2024 at 4:33 AM, Diezoneyt said:

Do u Hunt Shiny pokemons?
And i have a deal about you hunting the event pokemon on May the fourth with you event let me know are you intrested

yes why?