Pokémon Vortex
Doxh

Some advices ?

Hello everyone, its my first Topic !

I have a simple question, im a little bit new and i wanted to know if some people can give me some advice for the game ?

Like tips, astuce, maybe ¨farming¨ method, pro-tips and things like this 😊

This can be helpful for the other new player !

Have a good day everyone ! 319MS.png

4 hours ago, Doxh said:

Hello everyone, its my first Topic !

I have a simple question, im a little bit new and i wanted to know if some people can give me some advice for the game ?

Like tips, astuce, maybe ¨farming¨ method, pro-tips and things like this 😊

This can be helpful for the other new player !

Have a good day everyone ! 319MS.png

Hi, 9-10 years of experience with this game. It's great to see new people still joining this site!

For the farming side of things

Use training accounts (TrainDark etc.) for training particular types. Get a bunch of Pokemon you want to get to lvl 100. (Use lvl 5 for fastest results)

Now, for EXP Farming, take those level 100s to the sidequests and play them. It is extremely useful for EXP Farming.

For catching uniques

just roam around in particular routes of the map until you get them(use the wiki to speed it up, https://wiki.pokemon-vortex.com/wiki/Home). Remember Day and Night can change encounters. Try to grind out battles and unique-catching for seasons. If you place t100 you can get season points with which you can buy ultra rare Pokemon only obtainable through this like Zapdos Galar.

Events

These are fun and you should take part to get the full experience of this game. They come in unpredictable waves, but there are some fixed dates that an event always appears for (Example : Star Wars event on May 4th, Christmas, Halloween)

• Love-dis 2

On 4/25/2024 at 12:22 PM, waybig said:

Hi, 9-10 years of experience with this game. It's great to see new people still joining this site!

For the farming side of things

Use training accounts (TrainDark etc.) for training particular types. Get a bunch of Pokemon you want to get to lvl 100. (Use lvl 5 for fastest results)

Now, for EXP Farming, take those level 100s to the sidequests and play them. It is extremely useful for EXP Farming.

For catching uniques

just roam around in particular routes of the map until you get them(use the wiki to speed it up, https://wiki.pokemon-vortex.com/wiki/Home). Remember Day and Night can change encounters. Try to grind out battles and unique-catching for seasons. If you place t100 you can get season points with which you can buy ultra rare Pokemon only obtainable through this like Zapdos Galar.

Events

These are fun and you should take part to get the full experience of this game. They come in unpredictable waves, but there are some fixed dates that an event always appears for (Example : Star Wars event on May 4th, Christmas, Halloween)

Great Advice You Gave Him! I Would Like To Add Sidequest And Clan Battles Great Way To Get PDS! And Get Fossils (Referring to SideQuest) Fossils are Greatly High In Value And You Can Make PokeMon Out Of Them That Arent As Valuble But Are Still Good As In Damage If You Learn How To Use Their Attacks The Right Way And @waybig Was Right Use The Wiki Its Very Helpful  https://wiki.pokemon-vortex.com/wiki/Home Thats All From Me Good Luck :D

Edited by smg4LOl
  • Love-dis 2

Thank you both for your replies and your advices !

I going to do somes research for the location of the pokemon during the star wars event !

I hope this game are going to stay updated with the time, it look very cool !

Thank you for everything ! 319MS.png

On 4/30/2024 at 4:15 AM, Doxh said:

I going to do somes research for the location of the pokemon during the star wars event !

your very welcome have fun on your journey bye!

On 4/30/2024 at 9:15 AM, Doxh said:

not two days after this and the forum design is updated😂