Pokémon Vortex
greatbunny

Greatbunny's trading thread

2 minutes ago, greatbunny said:

ok what are the 5 legends you want? put it up and I'll offer

can i get these  Shiny DialgaShadow Zekrom, Shadow PalkiaDark EnteiMystic Rayquaza ?

so which pika form do u want?

Edited by Linley

On 19/05/2016 at 3:14 AM, Linley said:

can i get these  Shiny DialgaShadow Zekrom, Shadow PalkiaDark EnteiMystic Rayquaza ?

so which pika form do u want?

phd

offered

On 19/05/2016 at 5:16 AM, Red_Conspiracy said:

I need shadow zecrom. I can offer 3 unique legends posted in my trade thread

I'll offer you after the event ends

14 minutes ago, Nutella Navigator said:

Mystic Kyurem (White) with 700k EXP for your Mystic Missingno.+Metallic Anorith?

lol you know kyurem event will start tomorrow, and I will get tons of them. Now  I am wondering what are the valuable events... maybe after kyurem event we will re-run pika cosplay events...

50 minutes ago, greatbunny said:

lol you know kyurem event will start tomorrow, and I will get tons of them. Now  I am wondering what are the valuable events... maybe after kyurem event we will re-run pika cosplay events...

If you get loads of kyurems...then why not just give some to me? I am in dire need of them...I don't have any unique recitals or kyurems or zekroms left with me...so if you are a good person from heart,why not help someone in need?

21 minutes ago, Alex777 said:

If you get loads of kyurems...then why not just give some to me? I am in dire need of them...I don't have any unique recitals or kyurems or zekroms left with me...so if you are a good person from heart,why not help someone in need?

lol, I am not running a charity here nor am I in a communist society where I have to share all my possessions with others. I can do and did a lot fair trades with others where both parties got what they need.

• Upvote 2

Just now, greatbunny said:

lol, I am not running a charity here nor am I in a communist society where I have to share all my possessions with others. I can do and did a lot fair trades with others where both parties got what they need.

lol i already knew the answer was a no..but whats the problem in trying lol...someday some good soul might give me one..! who knows...who knows..

lol, thanks bitcoin for your advice, I saw they deleted your message, but I saw it:D I should have taken your advice and don't waste my money for donation there. It's just a game and there are plenty elsewhere so don't worry. Bitcoin i saw your account still there, so continue enjoy it. BTW, blackhole showed me yesterday his web page, by clicking a button you can do sidequest automatically, with 1211 battles, take about a day to complete, wonderful work for him, lol :P Ciao

EDIT: I see they did not delete your post, it was on my other thread... good game all

Edited by greatbunny