Clockwork EXP Shop

clockwork

1 minute ago, clockwork said:

@ThunderTwister Sure! We'd like the following.

Hide contents

Mystic AzelfMystic CobalionMystic GenesectMystic PalkiaMystic RegirockMystic RegisteelMetallic RegirockDark ArticunoDark DialgaDark PalkiaDark RegigigasDark Tornadus

A total of 13 at 400k per = 5.2m exp.

@bilal.anwar Your job is about 40% done! Shiny Lugia is about 10m in, same as Shiny Mewtwo

Sure thing :) I changed my mind about the poke. I offered my Shadow Hitmonchan with 100 k on a cubchoo :) So it should be a total of 5.3 ^_^ thanks 

2 minutes ago, ThunderTwister said:

Sure thing :) I changed my mind about the poke. I offered my Shadow Hitmonchan with 100 k on a cubchoo :) So it should be a total of 5.3 ^_^ thanks 

I just realized I made a mistake, I already have 2 of the one's I posted. I edited the post and removed those two, so I will train for a total of 4.4m. 

22 minutes ago, EagerRhino said:

Just wanted to make sure... How much exp for 10 Lvl 100 Unqiue Pokemons and 5 normal lvl 100 (All Non Legends)

As long as I don't own them, 

MinccinoNormal Non-Legend Evolution (100): 80K exp

Dark MinccinoDark/Mystic/Metallic Non-Legend Evolution (100): 105K exp

Shadow MinccinoShiny/Shadow Non-Legend Evolution (100): 125K exp

40 minutes ago, bilal.anwar said:

I dont see my shiny lugia uft man

Sorry about that, it is now! 

EDIT: Thank you for offering; I accepted both trades but I think you forgot a  Metallic Zoroark

Do you mind trading that to any Pokemon UFT on Clockwork? Thanks.

Edited by clockwork

7 hours ago, bilal.anwar said:

Thanks, I would like you to train my dark lugia also to 25 mil, what will you accept? i have spare metallic halloween and metallic a pokball and bunch of uniques :)

@bilal.anwar I'll check your IGN again. I'm interested in these unique:

Spoiler

Metallic Banette (Mega)Dark Charizard (Mega X)Mystic Charizard (Mega X)Metallic Charizard (Mega X)Shiny Charizard (Mega X)Dark Blaziken (Mega)Metallic Blaziken (Mega)Shadow Blaziken (Mega)Shiny Blaziken (Mega)Shadow Aggron (Mega)Aggron (Mega)Shiny Aggron (Mega)Altaria (Mega)Shadow Altaria (Mega)GengarGengar (Mega)Shiny Gengar (Mega)Shadow Gengar (Mega)Shiny Metagross (Mega)Dark Mewtwo (Mega X)Mewtwo (Mega X)Mewtwo (Mega Y)Blastoise (Mega)WartortleShadow Pidgeot (Mega)Shiny Ampharos (Mega)

Metallic FlygonMetallic FerrothornMetallic EmpoleonMetallic HonchkrowMetallic LopunnyMystic BraviaryBraviaryMystic Gastrodon (West)Dark BlitzleShadow CrustleCrustleShiny ExcadrillMystic Gastrodon (West)Mystic GoodraMystic Tyranitar (Mega)Mystic UmbreonMystic TalonflameAvaluggAzumarillBeedrill (Mega)

Edited by clockwork

2 hours ago, bilal.anwar said:

these are total 47 pokemons, can you do some less i am looking to complete my 1000 pokemons, can you do 30-35 pokemons from these?

I understand why you wouldn't want to give up all those Pokemon. However, I now realize that 25,000,000 exp for 47 pokemon is 531k exp per Pokemon, which is definitely a lot more work than what we are receiving.We probably cannot make a deal since you value your uniques too much. Sorry about that!

34 minutes ago, clockwork said:

I understand why you wouldn't want to give up all those Pokemon. However, I now realize that 25,000,000 exp for 47 pokemon is 531k exp per Pokemon, which is definitely a lot more work than what we are receiving.We probably cannot make a deal since you value your uniques too much. Sorry about that!

ok np where should I offer my dark Lugia? I will give you all those pokemons in the box

7 hours ago, bilal.anwar said:

ok np where should I offer my dark Lugia? I will give you all those pokemons in the box

I think you might have misunderstood my post. I am saying that even with 47 pokemon, the trade is not fair. Unless you want to offer around 70, I'd only train ~15m on the Lugia.