Clockwork EXP Shop

clockwork

2 hours ago, clockwork said:

That's fine. Please trade the sableye to Clockwork and we'll get started.

@xaoz Your Shiny Doubladehas been completed and Shiny Abrais about done as well. Please place the Pokemon we agreed upon UFT on Xaoz and I'll offer both Pokemon. Reply to this message when you place it UFT, please!

5 hours ago, clockwork said:

@xaoz Your Shiny Doubladehas been completed and Shiny Abrais about done as well. Please place the Pokemon we agreed upon UFT on Xaoz and I'll offer both Pokemon. Reply to this message when you place it UFT, please!

The Pokemon has been put up for trade

15 hours ago, clockwork said:

That's fine. Please trade the sableye to Clockwork and we'll get started.

I doubt you have enough legendaries and low tier events to get to 80m. Even if you did, at the moment, our legendary pokedex is full and I think we have all the events you have! Sorry :/

The only thing we'd accept now is uniques (a lot) and events.

@xaoz It has been offered. Thanks :)

Edited by clockwork

25 minutes ago, clockwork said:

I doubt you have enough legendaries and low tier events to get to 80m. Even if you did, at the moment, our legendary pokedex is full and I think we have all the events you have! Sorry :/

The only thing we'd accept now is uniques (a lot) and events.

@xaoz It has been offered. Thanks :)

how much uniques? I have about 400 uniques, how much can you train for them? :)

20 minutes ago, bilal.anwar said:

how much uniques? I have about 400 uniques, how much can you train for them? :)

Did we not have this conversation already? Last time we talked, you didn't want to give them away.

Anyway, we only accept the ones we don't have and for bulk orders (100+) we'll do 125k each. That means 8 uniques for 1m EXP. I could lower that to 5 for 1m, meaning 400 uniques (I don't own) for 16m on 5 Pokemon.

4 minutes ago, clockwork said:

Did we not have this conversation already? Last time we talked, you didn't want to give them away.

Anyway, we only accept the ones we don't have and for bulk orders (100+) we'll do 125k each. That means 8 uniques for 1m EXP. I could lower that to 5 for 1m, meaning 400 uniques (I don't own) for 16m on 5 Pokemon.

I could not understand what you said,  I am saying about uniques (not lvl100) or you can say anything from my ign except origins and electric

4 minutes ago, bilal.anwar said:

I could not understand what you said,  I am saying about uniques (not lvl100) or you can say anything from my ign except origins and electric

I am saying that if you have 400 uniques that I do not own, then I will do it. 

Every one you can see that he is not online from some Previous days then why you asking again and again thats how much exp you train for it...?

So plzzz w8 for his to come Online...

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Shayan2001 said:

man i want u to train myShadow%20Bagon.gif to 5 mill and ill giv u 5 unique legends ok

He is banned now...

1 hour ago, glaceon001 said:

Why?

I m not sure why but probably because of botting i have gone through his whole thread and he seemed to be doing the jobs rather quickly...